i like it

Request: Can you write a Kylo x Reader where he starts growing a beard and Reader gets crazy for it?

Stars, he looks so handsome.

You thought it was impossible for him to look even better than he does on a regular day but holy fucking hell, you can't take your eyes off of him. What's worse is that you're in a meeting. A very serious meeting. About... like... Rey, or something.

What's even worse than that is Kylo can 100% tell that you're distracted. And he can 100% tell that it's because of him.

You catch his eyes, seeing the softened - yet still serious - look on his face when he glances at you. A small frown grows of his face and Kylo pauses, facing you as he brings his hand to his chin. He's teasing you. Very funny. Who knew the Supreme Leader had a sense of humour.

Who knew you liked facial hair?

Kylo's voice. Your face falls and you hide a smile, sitting up straighter as he continues speaking about his work with the Knights of Ren.

"We have a spy in our ranks..." Kylo announces, walking around the room, his head angled down at the members around the table, "who just sent a message to the Resistance. Whoever this traitor is won't stop us." Kylo faces the large window, gazing into space, "With what I've seen on exegol, the First Order is about to become a true empire."

A hopeful light sparks in your chest and you smile gently, feeling him lighten up at your mood. What a leader. What a man. You can't care for him any more.

But he pauses, turning around slowly and you feel something is off.
"I sense..." Kylo begins, pointedly staring at General Hux, "unease... about my appearance, General Hux."

You face the ginger man, seeing his eyes widen slightly as he looks around the table awkwardly. And you just know Kylo is loving how uncomfortable Hux is. And you have to admit, so are you.

"A-About... the beard?" Hux stutters back, watching as Kylo stalks around the table slowly, walking to stand behind Hux, "And the... moustache? Uh, no sir." Hux pauses, his eyebrows furrowing slightly, "Well done."

"I like it," you announce proudly, your eyes meeting Kylo's and you stare up at him.

"Hm." He mumbles back, now approaching you.

You tear your eyes away, so as not to raise suspicion. You can still feel his brown eyes lingering on you before another General takes his attention away.