12:00

Summary: After completing a very important mission, Kylo Ren hosts a celebratory party aboard Starkiller Base and he has no intentions of letting you leave alone.

"Y\N." Something about the deep voice you hear from behind makes you want to roll your eyes but at the same time it puts you on edge. You feel as though you've heard it many times before, "Looking as beautiful as ever."

"Not interested." You reply, looking around at the rest of the guests at the celebratory party that's being held for The First Order. 

"Of course, you don't recognise my voice, do you?" He tilts his head down to you and his intimidating stance seems familiar. You look at him and you pause, your eyes running up and down his body and stopping at the lightsaber hung on his waist. It's him - your leader. He's not in his usual blake attire and for once Kylo Ren is not wearing his helmet.

"Commander," you nod as a sort of greeting. You extend your hand for a shake but your eyes are focused on his face the whole time. You had never seen what he truly looks like and a young, handsome man with beautiful smooth skin and jet black hair flowing past his hair is definitely not what you expected. 

His hand meets yours and he grasps it firmly, "Your thoughts are extremely loud." He states, his dark eyes looking into yours. You look down awkwardly, letting go of his hand.

"Aaanyways..." You continue, trying to shift away from the thoughts you were previously having but you can't stop imagining your hands gripping his hair, "Have a nice night. Congratulations on.. whatever this is." You quickly make your escape with your heart pounding loudly inside your ears and your palms getting sweaty.

"Y\N!" You see one of your friends - Rose -  who works in the same field and office as you aboard Starkiller Base, "I'm so glad you made it." She smiles widely, recounting how you wanted to stay in your dorm sleeping. Rose was not having that, so now you're here.

"Me too, thanks for the dress by the way." You tell her.

"It's obviously paid off," She smirks as her eyes glance behind you. You tense up nervously.

"What do you mean?" You question, searching her face for some kind of calm reassurance.

"Don't look now but there's a really tall guy with really nice, long hair staring at you right now." She tries to hide a smile as she sips on her glass of white wine.

"Oh great." You sigh, honestly too tired to even be at the party, "Why me?"

"Um, because you look amazing!" She smiles, giving your dark red dress a once over with a proud gaze. You shake your head at the second compliment you've received tonight. You must be doing something right, you think to yourself.

Definitely. You pause, hearing Kylo's unmasked voice in your head and you frown. Feeling someone looking at you, you turn around. Of course it's Kylo watching you from across the room when he seems to be in a deep discussion with someone.

"Get out of my head." You mutter angrily, turning back around to your friend who's watching the Commander too, "Anyways. Have you talked to Jacob?" You wiggle your eyebrows and she blushes at the thought of her crush.

"Not yet." She admits bashfully, "If you talk to that hot stranger, I'll talk to Jacob."

"Yeah, not happening. That hot stranger is Kylo Ren." You announce smugly, enjoying the shock and excitement on her face as she looks between you and him.

Isn't it good to know you're not the only one who finds me irresistible?
You can almost hear his smile in your head as he uses the force to speak to you privately.

"He totally wants you." She states matter-of-factly. You roll your eyes. "Oh my god." Rose mutters, silently watching Commander Ren make his way to the two of you.

"Doesn't mean I'm going to chat up the guy who can fire me out of a cannon into the sun." You reply incredulously, crossing your arms over his chest.

"Hm, that sounds like an incredibly gruesome task." You hear his voice again but this time it's beside you. You give him a small glare, looking back to Rose who is smiling uncontrollably.

"I'm going to go find Jacob!" Rose smiles, giving you one last look before she exits happily.

"Drink?" Kylo offers the bubbling glass to you, looking down at you closely and you can't help but once again feel intimidated by his tall figure and his warm stare.

"Absolutely." You reply quickly, taking the drink from Kylo's gloved hand and taking a large sip to at least calm your nerves a little bit. He looks you up and down, examining your thoughts and feelings with the force while he's at it.

"You look like you're having the worst night of your entire existence." He states, making you laugh and somehow he feels his cold heart skip a beat as he watches you.

"Is it that obvious?" You wonder, taking another sip from your glass. Kylo gives a small smile as he nods and you can't help but look at his lips. You never thought someone like Kylo Ren could ever have it in him to smile.

It was strange how you and Kylo had talked all evening, so much so that there was only you and him left seated at the table, enjoying each other's company. It was a nice, long conversation even if the two of you were slightly drunk.

"I should go now." you run your fingers through your hair softly, letting out a yawn.

Getting up, Kylo outstretches his hand for you to take, "I'll take you there." You nod with a smile, blushing when you notice how you've began walking but Kylo hasn't let go of your hand yet, "Have you at least enjoyed yourself?" He wonders, his thumb rubbing circles against your hand. The feeling sends shivers down your spine and heat to your cheeks.

"Have you?" You respond, looking up at him as you reach your room. Facing him, he takes a step closer to you and nods.

"I can think of one thing that made it better." He hints, looking to your lips and back to your eyes.

You know he wants to kiss you as he leans in slightly but instead you quickly speak up, "Do you want to come inside?"

"I'd love to." He adds, watching you turn to the door but you pause and turn back around.

"I didn't mean it in a- I mean I don't want to sleep with you or anything." You stutter awkwardly, feeling like a complete idiot but Kylo just lets out a laugh, "I don't mean I don't want to but- just never mind. Come in." You sigh in exasperation as the door slides open.

"You're tired." He laughs and you nod, your eyes fluttering closed, "let's get you to bed then."

You nod, stumbling to your closet but luckily Kylo places his hands on your waist, keeping you upright as you stand on your tiptoes to get your pyjamas. Pulling on your shorts, a pile of clothes fall to the floor and you instinctively bend over to pick them up, paying to mind to the fact that by doing this you're pressing your backside right into your commanders crotch. He coughs awkwardly, his lips hiding a laugh as you stand upright, holding pair of clothes suitable for sleep in your hands. Kylo turns around to take his shoes off, loosen his tie and unbutton his shirt while you get dressed. When you're done you plant yourself onto your unmade bed, lying on your back as you look at Kylo make himself comfortable right next to you.

With his arms around you and the front of his body pressed up against you, you feel safe. The sound of his light breathing makes you feel like you could sleep for millenniums. You lean down and place a kiss on his arm, your hand touching his cheek.

Playing with a strand of his hair, you smile, "Maybe this isn't the worst night of my entire existence."