good boy (nsfw)

Summary: When seeing you shout at General Hux, Kylo can't help but get turned on.

Warning: Smut, NSFW, sub!kylo ren, swearing, vulgar language and actions. Do not read if this makes you uncomfortable or if you are under 18 years of age.

Kylo's cock was harder than it had ever been. He was sure of that. As he sat in the briefing room, all he could do was watch from beneath his helmet as you talked down to General Hux's. You ridiculed him for lack of listening skills and loyalty to Kylo once Snoke had been killed. Truly, seeing you briefly shout at the man, seeing that anger flow through you before you closed your eyes, took a calming breath, and threatened him with a straight face, made Kylo's black pants tighten up ever so slightly.

He couldn't stop imagining that anger focused on himself, having you shout at him, degrade him, put him down, call him a brainless fucking idiot instead. Fuck, Kylo needs to get out of this meeting now. Like right now. Though you're now seated, he can't stop staring at you. He can't stop staring at your hands, clenched, resting on the black table. They're the same hands he wishes were around his throat right now. Or maybe around his throbbing -

"I believe that is all for now, Supreme Leader." Comes General Hux's weary voice, as he stands with hands clasped behind his back. The sudden outburst from you had his self-esteem crushed, and when Kylo nods, Hux is quick to exit the room.

You'd be lying if you said you hadn't noticed how Kylo tensed up at the sound of your loud voice during the meeting. The way he kept staring at you made you fully aware of the effect that the scene had on him. Silently, you and Kylo both walked to the same destination; his quarters. Once inside, he turns to you and watches you walk to him. You're just staring up at him expectantly and Kylo takes this time to rest his eyes on your lips, your pretty neck, and your figure.

"Well?" You ask, watching him stand still and idle. Kylo stays silent, staring right back at you. "Are you going to take that stupid fucking thing off?"

He gulps, feeling his throat already become dry. At once, he removes the helmet from his face. You rip it from his hands, putting it down on the desk beside you with a big thump. "That's better." You comment, walking back up to him, slowly, sensually, and you press a hand against his scar, "Beautiful."

The Supreme Leader blushes, looking down silently as you admire him. You lean forward, hovering your lips over his without touching them. "Did you hear what I said?"

"Yes." He breathes out quickly, his eyes watching your lips intently. Kylo's waiting for them to touch his, to give him at least a little bit of relief, but you just smile at him.

"What did I say?"

"Beautiful." He repeats, swallowing hard once again.

"What are you?" You ask him, your eyes glancing to his and staying there. Kylo pauses, eyes a little wider as his lips part. He almost frowns a little, knowing what he's about to say feels foreign on his lips.

"I'm beautiful." He answers slowly, a little unsure and a little bashful. His eyes remain on your lips. You smile.

"Good boy." You press your lips to his, pushing your body against his as well. You hear Kylo let out a small moan mixed with a light gasp, and he furrows his eyebrows at the feeling of being so close to someone. When you pull back and your hands go to lift the bottom of your shirt, Kylo wastes no time in beginning to take his own clothes off and discarding them onto the floor. Soon he's left with bare feet and navy blue boxers. His hungry eyes can't stop staring at your tits, your waistline, your chest, your legs, everything about you is drawing him in. Smiling at him, you reach your hand out to take his in yours. You press a kiss to the back of his hand, whilst looking up at him through your lashes. Kylo's hand goes down to his boxers and he can't help but palm himself, ever so gently.