10

AUTHORS NOTE: I don't know why people still reading my first book. That's not even me I swear. If ykyk because that was the writing style in 2019 and I don't know how people still read stuff like that.

You know it's ass when the main character getting forced to go to a party chapter one LMFAOOOOO ong tho I only keep it up for publicity 💯

MESSIAH NABILL
3RD POV

"Siah, can I get these pretty please? Everybody has them on TikTok." Tati pleaded with a pout plastered across her face as she pointed at the led lights.

The two siblings were at Target shopping for Tati's room and other appliances Nubi advised him to get. He wanted her to put everything together but she encouraged him to put personal value into his new home.

"Get 'em, Ta." He said calmly, nodding his head as she quickly grabbed it and placed them inside of the basket.

So far they comforters, pillows, a fluffy rug for Tati, and a black printed plain rug for him. All they needed now were curtains since the rest was getting delivered.

"You want this?" He furrowed up his eyebrows examining the lamp that was shaped into a letter T. She instantly nodded, it was super cute in her opinion.

He tossed it into the basket and continued down the aisle letting her spot out things that caught her attention. He was debating if he wanted to buy grocery's from there but he had no clue of what he was supposed to get.

Which also reminded him that he needed an air fryer. He couldn't cook to save his life and he heard the lil' thing was convenient.

"Will Nubi come over to help me with my room? N-No offensive Si' but you have no taste." She muttered the last part making him chuckle lightly.

"You fuck with her?" He said rhetorically, shaking his head at her previous comment.

"Yeah, I guess. She's super nice to me and isn't she kind of your girlfriend?" She smirked, noisily.

"Swear you slick." He chuckled as he hiked up his pants examining each air fryer on the shelf. Settling for the Ninja, he grabbed it before placing it in the cart.

"We ain't together Tati, but she'a come help you." He told her as they headed toward one of the shopping lanes.

Nubi called herself being distant so she hadn't replied to any of his text in the last few days. He wasn't stunting her at first because he was back working graveyard shifts so he slept most the day, but she was starting to piss him off.

Childish as fuck. He couldn't help but shake his head at the thought.

NUBI INDIRA
3RD POV

"We haven't hung out in forever guys." Yubi pouted as her two friends sighed in response. "I'm serious and y'all taking me as a joke."

"We were literally just together girl." Dae rolled his eyes as he leaned further into his covers and adjusted his phone so they still could see him.

"Exactly." Meko retorted in agreement. The small clique were all in the comfort of their own rooms and had been on facetime for the last hour.

"Wanna do something tomorrow, like brunch?" Nubi butted in, suggesting.

"Whaaat? You wanna hang with us finally." Dae joked making her such her teeth. Him and Yubi swore she replaced Messiah with them.