11

AUTHORS NOTE: Comment some good books! It gotta be some good stuff, if he ain't fucking her like a slut I don't want it! Thanks in advance kisses

MESSIAH NABILL
3RD POV

"Yo open the fucking door." Messiah banged on the chipped wooden door repeatedly, ignoring the stares he recieved from the neighbors.

Shuffling could be heard on the other side of the door before a few locks clicked, and partially revealed a bearded man.

"Waddup? Banging on my shit like you crazy!" He fumed leaving his head peaked through the small space between the door and it's frame.

Messiah didn't attempt to hide the disgusted look on his face. A foul smell radiated off the older man only making his mug deepen. 

"Tell Tina come out 'fore I get the bitch myself." He clenched his jaw, hiking up his jeans. The man eyed Messiah's posture warily, shaking his head.

"Look, Ion know what she got going on but you gone have to take th-"

"She got 5 minutes, Robert." Messiah said nonchalantly. His patience was running low and he was two seconds from socking ol' dude in his shit.

Robert froze up hearing his name come from the younger boy. Clearing his throat, he cut his eyes at Messiah before stepping from the doorway.

"...Tina! Dude out here looking for you, come handle this shit man!" He hollered walking down the wretched hallway as the floorboard screeched with each step.

Tina perked up from the couch causing the beer placed in between her thighs to spill. Cursing to herself, she quickly attempted to pat her jeans dry before dusting the ash off of her shirt.

If Robert was talking about who she thought he was, she would make sure he didn't see her looking the way she was right now.

"Hurry and handle that shit Tina. What the fuck you tryna clean yourself up for?" He snapped flopping down on the across her couch.

"Shut the hell up Robert, damn!" She hissed at him angrily before walking over to the door.

Her eldest child stood in all of his glory only making her frown deepen as took in his appearance. Messiah always kept himself up well even when she enabled him from it.

"Look boy, if you want something from me, I don't have shit for you. You know that!" She said curling her lip.

Being that the door was still cracked, he forcefully pushed it open causing her to shriek and stumble back.

"Ion need shit from you man. Try that shit with that bum ass nigga in there, not me." He clenched his jaw.

"Why you in Tati ear telling her bullshit 'bout a nigga Tina? Fuck you even speaking on me for?!" He went on..

"Then she telling me how you been fucking with her. Keep playing with me yo."

She shifted her weight from one leg to another. "That's my damn child, did you forget that!? I haven't told that wanch shit but even if I did, that's MY fucking child." She snarled with the smell of alcohol lingering on her breath.

"Exactly why I kicked your punk ass out! You keep forgetting who the fuck is in charge." She went on and before he could respond, she tried to close the door but he caught it and slammed it back again, only this time he broke off the hinges.

"The fuck y'all doing out here man!" Robert stormed from the back before the door pushing past Tina to confront the situation. "Take your ass on 'fore we have a problem boy." He threatened, taking hold of his waist.