12

NUBI INDIRA
3RD POV

THIS SHIT RATED PORN!

"Nasohn, are you deadass? How did you sit here and eat all this damn food!" Coco hollered from the kitchen making him at suck his teeth irritably.

"What are we going to eat then mommy?" Moonie frowned as she watched Coco's calm expression contort into an upset one.

"Naw, I asked if you could make my plate and you said no. Don't act like it's a problem now, told you I don't know how to proportion the shit how you do." He furrowed his eyebrows, watching her walk around the island counter.

"You're a grown ass man Nasohn! It's common sense to not eat every last piece of chicken when you got a house full of people eating after you!" She stressed snatching her keys from off the hook that hung on the key rack.

"Text me what you and Nana want from Teddy's." She told Nubi shaking her head as she fixed the messy ponytail that sported her head. It was a Sunday evening so it wasn't much to choose from at this time.

"I'a take you Coco, ain't shit to be mad about baby. They gone eat regardless." He told her as he slipped on his slides and reached down to his pockets to fish his keys out.

"Damn, Bub can you get my keys off the dresser for me?"

"Yeah, for which car?" She nodded as she stood up from the love seat.

"Shit just grab the ones for the Jaguar." He replied making her nod once again in response. She sauntered down the hallway toward her parents room and shuffled around the dresser for his keys.

"Why you snooping in they room girl?" Nana's voice rang out from behind her making her flinch slightly.

"Girl don't be doing that." She blew out an exasperated breath, "I'm trying to find his keys. Mama cooked but he eat all the chicken so they finna go get us something from Teddy's." Nubi explained as she spotted out the keys and grabbed them.

"I know Mama mad cause how you do something like that?" Nana said shaking head as she took a seat on the built in bench at the edge of the bed.

"Mad ain't even the word." Nubi retorted as she looked around their room. They had the master bedroom which ultimately meant it was very spacious. Coco also had a creative eye so it was decorated nicely as well.

The tufted velvet platform bed frame matched perfectly with the mounted 65 inch TV and the grey nightstands on each side of the bed.

"She told me to ask you what you wanted though. You like their quesadillas right?" Nubi quizzed making the younger girl nod. "Alright, you want rice and beans too?"

"Nope, just rice. Beans be doing my stomach baaad." She exaggerated making the two share a laugh.

"Everybody always say that but it never happens to me. Same thing with cheese, I swear my digestive system love me." Nubi said as she trailed behind her, walking back out back to the front of the house.

"Nana want a quesadilla with rice and I want the taco platter Mama. I'll still text you though, just in case you forget." She told Coco making her nod as Nas took the keys from her.

"Bye guys!" Moonie waved to her two older sisters as the three headed out the garage door.

"Girl you coming right back." Nana waved her off before taking a seat at the island.

"I might be reaching but I think Mama pregnant." She whispered once the door closed.

"I thought about that too, everything been pissing her off lately and her stomach kind of getting rounder. I wouldn't mind though, I want a baby brother." Nubi said with a shrug. The same she was acting now was the same way she acted when she was pregnant with Moonie.