14 (new)

NUBI INDIRA
3RD POV

Toby Why ole girl come over to braid my hair and ended up with my dick down her throat. Smh it's a evil
world we live in

Omfg wtf is wrong with you
Well at least someone is enjoying your presence 🙁

Toby Look at you getting sappy bout that nigga
for the 10th time this week
But look sis I didn't stop her either like yess stink
eat this dick up 🤣

You kill me Toby
And I'm just going through it bare with me lols

•••

"And what got you laughing like that?" Nubi looked from her screen seeing her mother standing at the door. "You need to clean your room up too, it's nothing but clothes and paper everywhere."

"Just texting my friend, but I was sorting them and I just gave up." She said sitting up against her head board. Her mother only waved her off looking beside her, which laid childlike figure.

It seemed like the whole household loved her bed because if it wasn't Namiah, Moonie would be sleep right next to her.

"Well, throw some clothes on so we can get something to eat. I've been thinking about that cafe all week." Coco told her as she leaned over to shake the little one awake.

"Come on Moo, get up baby."

Moonie groaned slightly and continued to stir in her sleep. Getting up was the last thing on her mind and it seemed as if her mother didn't understand that.

"Mommy no please, I'm so tired." She whined, snuggling deeper under Nubi in attempt to get away from her mother's touch.

"Fine.. I guess you don't want to get ice cream sundaes with us then." Coco said slyly which immediately got the attention of her 6 year old.

"I'm up mommy! I want ice cream too!" She perked up causing her clear beads to clack together. Nubi couldn't help but laugh, she was so cute.

"Go brush your teeth and change your clothes alright Moo?" She continued, "I want to be out of here by twelve Nubi so don't take forever."

Nubi only nodded as she climbed off her bed. As she loosened her robe with a slight yawn, she grabbed the paddled brush that sat on her counter before brushing through the bundles that were currently installed in her head. 

"She did my hair so good, huh mama?" She said aloud, watching her reflection through the large mirror that was connected to her vanity. Being that she just unwrapped it from the scarf, it was silky straight.

"She sure did. You look beautiful." She complemented in response, looking over her daughter. She had a shorter frame so the twenty-six inches of hair hung down her back as if it was thirty.

"You need to pick all these clothes up though, I can hardly see the floor." Coco repeated once again making her suck her teeth in response. She was so dramatic.

"I'll do it when I get back—it's all clean anyway." She rebutted, zipping up the fleece tech over her bra.

•••

"Got it. Can I get anything else for you ladies?"

"Another waitress would be great, thank you." Coco replied shortly which ultimately made all her children send her a confused look.