3

Vote & Comment don't be lame😡
Now onto what you came here for

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lia's POV:

      A slowly gained consciousness again looking around. I spotted ashley next to me waking up too. "Where the fuck are we" i thought to myself before Ashley whispered the same thing I was thinking.

"Bitch we finna die , I feel like we in a scary movie" I said trying getting up slowly , we weren't chained surprising so I decided to try and find a way out this bitch. "Lia come look" Ashley said waving me her way.

     We were looking under the door we seen feet at the bottom of the door. It looked like 2 people having a conversation. "Shh and listen" Ashley whispered. I put my fingers in an "ok" position and listened.

"Are they awake yet"
"Nigga i dont know they were still knocked out when I checked"
"They need to hurry and wake up I'm hungryyy"
"Shut yo fat ass up your always hungry"
"I am not you fucking pineapple"
"Yea whatever let's just go check so I can get some food"

It's like me and Ashley instantly went into the first place we thought we could hide , the closet. We were placed in a nice looking room with a bathroom and closet. We went all the way to the end and hid in these covers we found stacked up.

We heard footsteps enter the room and my breathing started to hitch. Ashley noticed and grabbed my hand, I became less tense as I listened to what was being said.

" nigga where the fuck they go"
"They have to be somewhere in this room the house is unescapable"
"Fat ass You check in the bathroom I'll look everywhere else"
"You don't gotta call me fat all the damn time nigger"
"Whatever just look"

And with that I heard footsteps come towards the closet but then go back out. I guess they were checking under the bed because we heard a loud screech sounding like the bed was being moved.

"Not in the bathroom"
"Well they not under the bed either how the fuck , nigga where the fuck could they go"
"Did you check in the closet"
"No"
"Fucking fat ass idiot , move let me go check"

Oh fuck😀

Me and Ashley thought at the same time. I clenched her hand scared that we would be found. I heard footsteps come near where we were hiding.

"You see them"

There was an awkward pause before another voice spoke again.

"Na ion see them , let's just go get your fat ass some food"
"Shit say less"

And with that they left the room, we waited until we heard footsteps go down the stairs and open and close a door. I started to breathe normally again. "Ok let's find a way to get the fuck out of here they left cmon lia" Ashley said taking the covers off of us.

We went back in the room trying to find a way out, it's like we didn't even notice til the last second that there was a door being opened and someone opened the room door we were in. A tall brown skin looking boy with a durag walked in, me and Ashley froze in place because he didn't notice us yet.

"The hell did I put my phone" he said looking around he turned looking our way and he looked shocked but a smirk appeared on his face and me and Ashley Gave each other a look that meant "let's beat his ass".

"AYO J-" he started Before Ashley tackled him punching him and I joined in doing the same. We were tagging his ass until another boy with half blonde half black dreads walked in pulling me off of the boy with the Durag.

"LET ME THE FUCK GO" I said kicking and swinging trying to get free Ashley heard and got off of the boy and came charging at the other boy with the dreads who had me.

She started swinging on him trying to pull me out of his grip until the boy with the durag pulled Ashley off of the boy with the dreads. "LET ME AND HER GO YOU SICK BITCH" Ashley yelled full of rage, Ashley never really got mad unless I was in danger or needed help.

"Shut the fuck up" the boy with the dreads said to Ashley still holding me. "You think I care bitch LET MY BEST FRIEND GO" Ashley said completely upset. "You keep screaming and she's gonna be dead" the boy with the dreads said.

Ashley instantly became quiet and they both smirked. I shot ashley a look that said "show no fear" and she nodded her head in response. "Now that we're all here and everyone's calm I'm going to go over the rules for you and he's going to go over the rules for you" the boy with the dreads said.

The boy with the durag walked out and took Ashley somewhere I instantly tensed up and started to kick again. "I'd advise you to Stop kicking your about to break a rule you don't even know about" the boy with the dreads said putting me down on the bed.

"Now listen the rules are no resisting if you do there will be consequences, no trying to hide or run away, do not talk back , don't look for stuff you have no business looking for and lastly do not test me I'll kill you and your little friend" the boy with the dreads said sternly.

"Cool now that we've gone through all the ground rules can you answer some of my damn questions" I said annoyed. "Who do you think you are to be questioning me" the boy with the dreads said tilting his head to the side. "Ok so unless you want me to call you the boy with the dreads all the fucking time it would be suggested to give me your name" I said fed up.

He smirked and replied "x", "nigga what" I said not understanding. "My name is x" he said rolling his eyes getting annoyed. "And don't disrespect me that's another rule with serious consequences" he said coming closer to me. I slowly backed away but he yanked me by my hair pulling me back even closer this time.

"Your mines now" he said whispering in my ear. "The hell you mean mines now , where's my BestFriend and what do y'all want with us where even are we" I said ranting with thousands of questions. "I sugggest you shut the fuck up ma" X said putting a firm hand around my neck , staring at me his eyes started to change to a dark color black.

But I wasn't phased by it, Ashley and the boy with the durag walked back in he sat her down by me and I instantly hugged her. They went farther away from us to have a private conversation and Ashley noticed and turned to me.

"His name is Ski and he told me these weird ass rules with consequences, we have to get the hell out of here ASAP just play along for now because I'm not sure on their intentions with us , just know were going to be fine lia I promise" she said as they came back towards us.

The boy "Ski" came back and grabbed Ashley again dragging her out of the room. I started to get up to go after them but X stood in my way towering above me. "Ah ah ahh your not going anywhere" he said smirking.

oh fuck no

Me and Ashley thought at the same time.

Welcome to the end of this chapter💕
Hope you enjoyed !
Vote
Comment
And share for faster updates !