9

I've been slacking but imma drop more frequently hopefully if school doesn't murder me ☃️
This update was rushed so excuse mistakes
Now onto what you came here for!

I see you 😀 now go vote👺

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ashley's' POV:

Me and Ski were currently watching a scary movie in his room. Now I know I told myself not to fall for my kidnapper but cmon now DO YOU SEE HIM , how can I not. From the past few weeks I've gotten to know Ski a little more and he wasn't that bad of a person.

He told me about his childhood and what he went through growing up and I honestly felt bad. I also told him about my parents and how my mother died when I was 16 and my dad wasn't in the picture so all I had left was Lia. He apologized for kidnapping us but he never told us why they did it.

(Totally not foreshadowing anything☃️)

      I forgave him but I had my separate suspicions on why he won't tell me why they did it but I left it alone and started paying attention to the movie. "Please don't take yo dumb ass in there" I said getting frustrated with this dumb blonde running into the direction of the killer.

    "I wouldn't open that door Sidney he's RIGHT THERE your going to die omg" I said pointing at the tv like she could hear me. "BRO LOOK BEHIND Y-" I said as the tv stopped and the character in the movie Sidney faced the way of the tv and said "listen ma'am I know he's behind there let me be a blonde and die in peace please".

         Me and Ski's faces dropped like we just seen a ghost. "What the fuck was that" Ski turned my way looking scared shitless. "Uhh this isn't normal , the hell is going on here author" lia said. "HUSH you kneegors don't worry about Sidney I'll deal with her dead ass later" the author said but all Ashley and Ski heard was a voice from above.

Omniscient POV:

       "Well ok then" Ashley and Ski said at the same time , both of them were confused and scared at the same time so they decided to just go to sleep and try again tomorrow.
                             •••••••••
      "Ashley wake up" Ski said nudging Ashley by her  side. "Huh what" She said  half dead because I was tired. "Just listen I think the author is singing" Ski said whispering. They listened closely and all They heard was a voice singing "41,42,43,44,4555555,46,47,48,49999999 yeaaaaa aye ye- AYE WHAT YALL DOING"  The author spoke.

       Ski and Ashley both tried to play and fake like they were asleep not knowing the author knows all of their thoughts. "Y'all dumb asses know I know y'all not sleep right" The author spoke in a "duh" tone. "zzZZzZzzZzzZzz" They both fake snored. "You know what- I don't have time for this goodnight America" the author said dismissing this chapter.

Idk wtf this is so don't ask🙄 the idea just hit me in the head literally
This was super short Ik don't kill me but im trying to figure out how many chapters I want here 😭
Vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter I'll see you in the next one
Peath out☃️