10

School has had me mad occupied even tho I'm failing mad hard for no reason 💀 this isn't even like me to not care about my academics but this online shit ain't it 🙄🤛🏽 ok enough for the authors ranting
Now onto what you came here for!

I see you 😀 now go vote👺

Lia's POV:

    I think I had gotten a little too close to X from the last couple of days and I felt so guilty about it. My guilt was literally eating me alive, i haven't even told Ashley yet which is probably why I feel so guilty.

Me and Ashley have rarely spoke since we've been kept in separate rooms with x and ski. I was starting to worry about her and what she would think when she found out.
She's gonna kill meeeed ugh
The hell we do now
Should we just telleth her
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

My mind was running yards trying to figure out what to do and how should I tell Ashley.

Ashley's POV:

Ughhhh lia probably hates me right about now. I haven't even told her that me and ski have gotten closer and I might grown to like him just a tad bit. The guilt is killing me alive I don't know what I should do though.

Worst case scenario she would get mad and never speak to me again because I didn't tell her ORRR she could just be supportive of my decision and not really care to much.

Now Ashley which one sounds like lia
Think bitch it's what your good at
Chick-fil-A sounds nice about now
Stop thinking about food fatass were worried about your best friend

I just kept thinking to myself until I finally got the right idea to just try and sarcastically tell her or at least throw a hint. I was deep in my thoughts that i didn't even notice ski standing in front of me with a smirk.

      "what are you smirking at" i said raising my eyebrows at him. "Nothing your just cute when your thinking" he said batting his eyelashes at me.

This damn goofball
He's so adorable
That Chick-fil-A would be good rn
Shut up bitch we not thinking about food rn

       My brain kept toying with me distracting me from answering ski again. I think he noticed I was thinking again because he was staring bullets into my brain and I could feel it.

       "Aye but cmon jah- shit I mean X bought Chick-fil-A" he said trying to cover up what he was going to say. "Who's jah" I asked. "Nobody let's go" he said rushing me out of the door and into the hallway.

      Welcome to the end of this long awaited chapter 🤠🤛🏽 I was supposed to drop this earlier but I had to find my cat so that got pushed back a little.

Should I continue updating or na?

Anywaysssssasssss if there's any books y'all want me to make drop them in the comments pls ☃️!

And if you wanna go read my other books , persecuted and valentine are the most recommended

Until the next update ☃️ peath