7

Vote and comment 🙈 ghost readers are no fun ✋🏽🧍🏽‍♀️
Emotional content ahead⚠️
But anyway back to what you came here for !

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

    Lia's POV:

       "YALL DID FUCKING WHAT" I said livid about the information I was just told. Apparently X and Ski planted trackers in me and Ashley's necks while we were sleeping. Which did explain the mark under my ear by the side of my neck.

       Ashley had the same scar where mines were so we knew they weren't bluffing. "Now y'all won't be able to go anywhere , ever" x said smirking evilly. "your fucking sick" I mumbled under my breath. "I'm sorry what was that" x said tilting his head.

      psshh I might die for this one but fuck it. "I said your fucking sick" and as soon as those words flew out of my mouth a handful of my hair was grabbed and I was pulled close to his face.

     "Your growing a little to bold tuh, it's cute but , I'd advise you to watch your mouth unless you want me to fix that myself" X said still with my hair in his grasp. Compared to this 5'6 Doritos built midget I was short. So he was basically pulling my whole head off while lifting my whole body off of the ground.

"Now cmon so we can go downstairs and eat Ski bought food" X said walking out of the door waiting for me to move. I chose not to respond and keep walking, not only did I have a massive headache but I was hungry as hell.

I sat down by Ashley and she pulled me in for a hug. Me and Ashley have always had this special connection so we can always tell when something isn't right it's been like that since we were in kindergarten. Ski had bought pizza and wings and I didn't hesitate to eat , it was pretty silent other then the tv playing in the background.

"Breaking news on your daily report , we have missing teenagers Lia Ace and Ashley Price were last seen at party in Colorado. Were now getting intel from Lia's mother. "Please help me find and return my baby lia home safe please *cries* I just miss her s-so much" My mom said putting on a whole fake a scene.

"Fake bitch" me and Ashley said at the same time glaring at the tv. Ski turned off the Tv turning his direction to us. "Well what was that all about , that's y'all moms or sum" he said looking confused. "No that's lia's stale faced ass thing your supposed to call a mom" Ashley said full of rage.

"Yea what Ashley said her fake ass doesn't give a damn about me or Ashley she putting on a fucking show" I said heated. "Damn she's that bad" X said facing us now. "She's not bad she's fucking horrible she hates me for no reason I didn't do shit to her she's supposed to be a damn mother and she couldn't be that she constantly put me down half of my life and all she did was abu-"  I said on the verge of tears.

      Ashley was tearing up too she had always been around to experience the pain my mother was. My fist were balled and I could snap any minute now I was full of rage and anger. "I just wish she could love me" I said as my voice broke saying that. Ashley pulled me into her chest and we cried, all these emotions building up were killing us by now.

      It became quiet for a while and we were both calming down Ashley let me go and looked at me we both nodded our heads and calmed down "if she doesn't love you I will" Ashley said hugging me again....

This was kinda cute lmao

     I didn't know how to end this so there goes that 👨🏽‍🦲
Welcome to the end of this chapter 💕
Hope you enjoyed!! vote ,comment and share 🤠
peath out👺