Second Chance For Cannon Fodder's ~You Got The Wrong Script~

So everyone, this is my second most updated book the "Second Chance For Cannon Fodder's ~You Got The Wrong Script~".

This is a BL novel. Yes. Its also a world hopping one.

The main protagonist world hops and complete missions also on the way finding true love. But on his way of finding true love, obstacles after obstacles stand in his way. Can he make it to the end?

Find out and read Second Chance For Cannon Fodder's ~You Got The Wrong Script~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Shu Yin was a "simple" boy who is overly mischievous despite his young age and that was why he died.....

He died by drowning when he fell in the ocean when he was secretly peeking at some hot dude's eight pack abs....

Now tied to a cheeky System, Shu Yin tries to complete missions to have a chance to peek er... I mean live again but not all is as easy as pie when someone in the story got the wrong script...

????: Wife, why are you avoiding me?

Shu Yin: Whose your wife?! Go to the fucking FL hot dude, she is your wife!

????: Wife, don't be like that we even have a marriage certificate. I'm not lying to you. *pulls out proof*

Shu Yin: Fuck! Why are we married?!

?????: Why, don't you remember? We registered our marriage when you were drunk and pulled me to the registar office to marry you. *smirks*

Shu Yin: What?! Isn't that the FL's scene!

?????: Now wife, why don't we consummate our marriage? *push Shu Yin down the bed*

Shu Yin: I think you got the wrong script! *flips ML down the bed* But even so, who says I'm the bottom? *licks lips*

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Prologue

In a white space, a man with black hair and peach eyes stared in space as he tried to think back to his blurred or more like nonexistent memories.

But, no matter how much he thinks about it, he does not remember a thing at all.

All that he could remember is his name, Shu Yin.

It had already been a few hundreds of years since he arrived in that space. He had been walking for almost an eternity in that white space but no matter how long he walks, he does not seem to reach the end of the white space.

Sitting down, he rests his tired legs and tried to think again for his somewhat lost memories but still no matter how hard he thinks his brain could not remember anything.

[Host.]

A cute tiny voice called out to Shu Yin, he looks up and saw a purple ball of light hovering in mid air.

The purple ball of light was like an ink in a white canvas, it brought color to the plain white space.

"Who are you?" Shu Yin asked curious as to who the purple ball of light is.

[Host, I am System and from today on you are going to be my Host.]

The purple ball of light brightened as it hovered happily in midair.