Transmigrator In The Palace Harem

Yup! This is a transmigration novel.

Historical themed. Going back to the past. OP female lead. Handsome male lead.

Palace Harem yo~

Slow update.
Almost none.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

In the year 3030, the world was invaded by aliens called Zorgs. Human's were losing and the Zorgs were winning, humans hide in fear as they wait for their death but that is until a genius among geniuses was born.

At the age of 1 she can already talk fluently. At the age of five she was already solving college math problems and at the age of 10 she
had invented the greatest weapon that could defeat the Zorgs, her name was Qi Xunmei.

Laser beams and cannons, laser swords and guns, name it and she will make it.

Genius may they claim, she was still betrayed by her lover who was jealous of her.

Now, reborn in a new world where relatives scheme and kill each other, Qi Xunmei vowed that never will she fall in love foolishly.

But not all plan is a foolproof plan when someone just had to destroy it and will even chase her to the ends of the world if they had to.

Qi Xunmei: You devilishly handsome man, stop chasing this aunty will you!

????: Wife, you eat but not taking responsibility, it looks like your etiquette teacher died early.

Qi Xunmei: When did I ever eat your tofu! Stop! Where are you touching!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Atop a building two figures could be seen standing above, one was a man wearing white shirt and a woman wearing a red shirt.

"Why?" The woman in read sadly said as she push the man in white, the knife made a "clang" sound as it fell down.

"Xun'er, this is just how it is." The man smiled at her lovingly yet his eyes were as cold as ice.

"Why?!" The woman yelled again as she glare at the man that she deeply love, she could bit believe it, she could not believe that he will betray her.

The two of them love each other so deeply, so deeply that it hurts thinking about it now. She does not know why, why it had ended this way. Just why, why, what happened, what happened to them and the love that they had shared.

They were supposed to get married next month, everything is already set and she was quite happy, she was really happy that she will get to spend her lifetime with the man in front of her after their wedding.

But all of her dream shattered when he stab her, eyes cold and indifferent as if he felt nothing, nothing for her.

"Why, Jun, why? I thought that you love me, you love me right?" The wan in red cried as big droplets of years fell from je r eyes, her heart clenching as she stared at the man in white.

"Yes, Xun'er, I loved you but that is all in the pass now." Shao Jun chuckled as his twisted face even turned gentle.

"Then why, why are you doing this?" The woman in red thought that maybe this is all just a dream that the man that she loves really love her, if this is a dream she really wants to wake up now.

"Xun'er, I...." The man in white hesitated as his face showed hesitancy, he sighed and slowly approached the woman in red.

Arriving in front of her, he stared at her with utmost intensity that made the woman in red's heart jump.

She hope that this is all just a dream and that Shao Jun still loves her.

"Xun'er, maybe it's because I hate you. I hate it because you are more better than me." Shao Jun's face that was gentle turned ugly as he push the woma in red off the building.

The woman in red gasp in surprise as her eyes turned as wide as saucers, now she finally knew that this is not a dream, she was awakened to the fact that the man she loves truly hate her to his core.

Her heart broke knowing this fact, she spat out blood as she accepted the reality that he hates her nd maybe this is the end.

The woman in red closed her eyes, as tears fell down her beautiful face like rain as she vowed in heart.

'If there is another lifetime, I vow that I will never yet again love foolishly only to be hurt in the end.'

And with that last thought, the woman in red cold feel her body heavily landing on the ground as the awaiting Zorgs rip her body but by bit.

Before she fainted, she swore that she heard the man that she love utter her name in disgust and happiness.

"Goodbye, Qi Xunmei."