Pòsuì Destiny 破碎 命运

This novel is a historical themed novel.

This is a transmigration bases book where the protagonist transmigrated into the past where she met the infamous handsome tragic general whose fate was tangled with hers.

Their love will be full of obstacles and they must overcome it before they got burned.

But will they overcome it or get burned since they belong to different factions. Their nation at war with each other.

Well, this book is not doing well. I wonder why too.

Maybe, it might be because of the title "Pòsuì Destiny 破碎 命运". Boring title. Not catchy enough.

Or it might be the story itself.

I hope that this novel gets its time though. Basing to its read counts, I'll decide if I will still continue to update it or not.

Such a shame. I like this story though.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Transmigrated into a world of royalties and two countries at war, where will her loyalty lie?

Love and Lies are the foundation of a civilization, war is its destruction.

????: A loyal heart of a warrior, loyalty lies to neither faction but its nation.

????: A strong hearted person, loyalty lies on one of the factions.

Two nations clash until burned to ashes. 

Who will rise from the ashes and unite the world?

Either burn or get burned, rise or fall, only one will win in the end.

Broken Destiny
Pòsuì Destiny 破碎 命运

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Destiny 1 Transmigrated Into The Past?!

Bamboo trees stood tall against the wind that passes it by, the sun was not bright but hidden behind the clouds instead. It looks like a storm is coming.

Among the leaves that are being blown away by the wind, a lifeless body laid still on the ground.

Her ethereal visage covered in red clothing made her look like a sleeping goddess that had no care for the mortal world, her long silver hair was like a waterfall as it was spread around her.

Her cherry lips would sometimes mumble some words as she sleeps as her long eyelashes sometimes flutter, her sleeping face was really so peaceful that one would be afraid of disturbing her peaceful sleep.

The sun that was hiding behind the clouds hid deeper, afraid of blinding her with its light, the wind that blew fiercely calmed down afraid that its noise would wake the beauty, and the cicadas also stop their tune to let the beauty have a peaceful nap yet despite the efforts of mother nature the beauty still fluttered her eyes open and had a look of the world.

"Where am I?" Were the words that she first uttered when she opened her eyes, her eyes were surprisingly sapphire just like the boundless sky, blue and beautiful.

The beauty in red struggled to get up as she felt sore all over her body, she was confused why she was in an unknown place and why she was there in the first place.