YinYang Fantasy

This is a cultivation based novel.
This is new and still in line for some writing.
Slow update.
Almost none.
Depending on the readers I'll see when I'll update.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

In the Phoenix peak that was supposed to be soaring up the sky stood a dilapidated house in the middle, one man cutting up wood and a little girl obediently cleaning up the fallen pieces of leaves.

30 miles away was the Spirit Canteen where food filled with Spirit Qi were served to the inner disciples, Peak Masters and the Sect Master, a group of people were hunched over as they whisper their words.

Disciple 1: Have you heard of Fatty of the Wu Clan? He was beaten by a no name disciple until his face looked like a pigs face! *whisper*

Disciple 2: Yep! I heard of it, the no name disciple was rumored to be beating up people when they badmouth that fallen Peak Master of the Phoenix Peak. *whisper*

Disciple 3: What? Is it his disciple who was beating up people?! Hmp! I saw his disciple once and she is as weak as a stick as expected from a weak Master, his disciple is also very weak! *snickers in a loud voice*

Back to the Phoenix Peak, the middle age man was still cutting up woods as if it was his life while the little girl was.... Er!

*Crack*

Peak Master: *Stops cutting* Should I fix that for you?

Little Cute Super Innocent Pure Disciple: *Looks at her broom and coyly gives it to her Master* I guess I had used too much strength, Master! I'll just leave for a sec, Master!

Peak Master: "......." *Did not even get to say a thing before his naughty disciple run off*

3o miles away from the Phoenix Peak, a young girl in red robes with a marking of a red Phoenix as a sign of a succeeding disciple was standing in front of the Spirit Canteen.

Little Cute Super Not So Innocent Pure Disciple: *Cracks Knuckles* I'll kill you!

Shouts and pleas could be heard from 30 miles away as a little disciple in red once again cause a ruckus to the disciples of the Azure Dragon Sect in that day, once in a while her victims would exceed 30 disciples who would mock or badmouth her Master.

Peak Master: "..........." *still cutting wood*

This is gonna be a long year!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Chapter 1 Fate or Destiny?

Among the beautiful Ice Lily field stand a woman in red robes, her figure like a dazzling sun as she stood there amongst the field of Ice Lilies.

Her enchanting figure can make anyone who cast their eyes on her take another look as her otherworldly beauty could enamor everyone.

She was like an existence that encompasses all, an unreachable existence.

But despite this, on her beautiful petal like lips a frown was formed.

Her eyes that were like the stars in the night sky shone with sadness as she look at the boundless sky.

Even though she already had everything why does she feel sad?