Prologue

New school, new life.

That's what they say. But I never really listened to what those people say, they we're rarely right. New school simply means that I have to go and add new people to my life.

It's not that I dont like that idea. "Adding new people to your life". Those people would probably forget about you after not talking in a few years. Who knows I might transfer out again.

Why add people when you can just be quiet and wait for something to happen.

This is what I promised myself when my parents told me that we'd be moving. And i'll try to keep that promise.

No one noticing that i'm there, that would be nice. That means less people to worry about.

I looked around the room and just like before, it was filled with boxes. The room that was once filled with all the stuff that I love now looked like a storage room.

Moving to a new house was never in my plan. But things dont go as planned anyways. All I can do is accept that things happen for a reason.

I laid on the floor where my bed used to be. It all feels so sudden, like yesterday we just moved here and now we're moving out.

The room was painted in white just like when we arrived here. It doesnt have windows or anything it's just a plain white room. Now that I think about it, this was like the room's where they lock people up.

It would be nice if I just keep on being
locked up in here.