III: Following me

She brought me to her place. Her mom even welcomed me with open arms. We were now sitting on the floor next to her bed.

Her room was unlike what I expected it to be, It was normal. There were no weird posters on the walls and her room wasnt overly full of cute stuff either. But it was full of pictures of them. Her friends and her. Based on what she looks like right now, it seems like the photo was maybe a year or two ago.

"Why did you even bring me here?" She handed me a sandwich that her mom made for us. "I need your help"

Her room was full of pictures of her with her friends. And there are lots of them, I didnt care enough to count though. Why would she even want MY help? There's Yuri, Eunbi unnie, Chaeyeon, Hyewon unnie and lots more.

"Why me?" She moved closer to me and grabbed me by the shoulders. "My friends wouldnt believe anything I say" I think they have a reason for that. But since i'm already here, I might just do it.

"What is it?" She looked around her room then back to me. "Remember when I told you that someone is following me?" I nodded.

"I know who the person is" my eyes widened. So does this mean that someone is really following her? But i've been with her most of the time today. How could she possibly know who the person is? "Who is it?"

"My teacher last year. At first I thought the person was a girl but it's a guy. It's that weird teacher who kept on following me, even last year" this is more serious than I thought. If it's really a teacher then we might need help.

"Does anyone else know this?" She shaked her head. "What do you want me to do?" It's not like I can confront the teacher and tell him to stop following her. Should I tell her friends? Parents?

"Firstly, you have to promise that you'll help me. Whatever it takes" she pulled out her phone and told me that she'll record me saying that I promise. So I did what I was told.

She never told me what we were gonna do. She just made me promise to help her no matter what. This all seems fishy but I dont mind doing things. It's not like I really did something in the past.

"You know, there's a high chance we would fail this. What do you think?" I moved my gaze to her. I have no idea what kind of mission or plan she's thinking about. But I did make a promise and i'll try to fulfill that.

"No, Chaewon said she'd help. She promised" I didnt get to answer her question from earlier. Now I get that she wasnt really talking to me but to herself.

"Yuri? No, she wouldnt ..." I noticed her mom peeking from the door. I greeted her and she asked me to go to her. Yena unnie didnt seem to notice anything about me leaving her.

Her mom invited me downstairs and said that Yena unnie wouldnt notice even if I left.  She prepared tea for the both of us as I gladly accepted everything that was given to me.

"It's been so long since Yena invited someone over. I'm glad you came" she had this hopeful smile in her face that I just didnt want to disappoint.

"You just transferred here. Am I correct?" I nodded.

"Please take care of our dear Yena. She just needs a bit of understanding" I know that already, and everyone around me has told me this. I smiled as we both had this silence.

"if you dont mind me asking do you know Yuri? Jo Yuri? She's a dear friend to our Yena and i'm just curious if they're still friends" of course they're still friends. You can even see the worry in her eyes every time she and Yena unnie part ways.

"All of them are still with her" she nodded.

"That sounds great" hearing that her daughter still has her friends brought joy to her. I might not know much about Yena unnie or her friends but i'm sure that they were super close friends.