A Cruel World

"Why is this world so, so, so, so cruel !!"

Stupid Deku!!!!!

Your just a quirkless loser Deku!!

You're a useless nobody that no one will remember!!

You can't be a hero you stupid Deku!!

You are just a waste of space!!

You can't be a hero without a quirk you Deku!!

Just listen to your sister Deku or you are better off dead!!

Sorry, you can't be a hero without a quirk you are better off being in the police department.

If you want a quirk so bad take a swan dive off the roof and pray to GOD that you would be reincarnated in your next life that you have a quirk that is worth being mentioned!!

"I can't help it. I never wanted to be born quirkless, I never wanted to be neglected and I never wanted to be bullied. Why just why life has to be like this. Guess I'm better of the dead, I'm just a waste of space and why am I born in this cruel world that only gives me pain and suffering." As a teenage boy was on top of a roof readying to jump but before he could their were flashes of memories of himself and a girl when they are young that lead to this moment.

-------Flashback-------

"Hello, their ma'am I have good news and bad news." As a doctor walks in with a clipboard in his hand.

"What's the bad news doc." Ask by a green-haired woman with two kids with her a boy and a girl.

"Bad news is that Izuku here is apparently........ quirkless." This shocked the mother and her two kids.

"What's the good news doc?"

"Well, your daughter here has a telekinesis quirk that can rival or stronger the no. 5 pro hero." The doctor states.

"Hear that Izumi you have a powerful quirk you can be a hero." As the woman lifts her daughter while her son was being forgotten. Has they went home the mother and daughter were talking about her future being a pro hero as they didn't notice a boy in the background. Have they walk into the house there was a skeleton man with blonde hair and deep blue eyes.

"Inko how did it go?" Ask the man.

"Oh Izuku is quirkless but Izumi on the other hand has a powerful quirk that can rival or stronger of the no. 5 pro hero Tornado."Answered by Inko.

"That's fantastic, that's my girl!!" As this was going on they have ignored a certain green-haired boy, as he just walks up to his room and look himself in and curled up and started to cry.

The next day was different this where all the tournament starts.

"Hey, Katsumi!"

"Yo what you need Izumi?" Ask by an ash-blonde girl with red eyes.

"Well, my big brother is quirkless and wanted to be a hero. What should we do?"

"We use our quirks to show him that the hero world is dangerous and he will be scared."

"I don't want to hurt him."

"It's alright to do this he will die if he becomes a hero."

"Your right."

"Hey Deku do you want to be a hero?" The ash-blonde asks. 'Deku?'

"Yes, I I want to b-" he was cut off by an explosion to the face.