Chapter 2

Addison got up and looked really upset. Bree, her best friend knew exactly what was about to happen and got up too then took her hands in hers.

"Take a deep breath. It's gonna be ok, Addie." She quickly pulled them away and yelled at Zed.

"What about us?! You can't just leave us!!! I need you!!!" Zed looked shocked and got up then hugged her.

"Jeez... I didn't know you'd get so upset. I thought you'd be happy for me." She pulled away and started crying.

"I want to be! But how can I when you're just springing this on me now?! What's gonna happen to our relationship?!"

"Idk, babe but it'll be ok. We can make a long distance relationship work."

"But what if we can't?! I need you here with me," She yelled.

"But this is my dream! If you love me you can't hold me back! You need to let me go," He yelled back, even louder. Addison just stood there for a moment, shocked and hurt.

"So because I don't want to let you go you think I don't love you?" Realizing what he just said Zed gently pulled her closer by her waist and hugged her again.

"No. That's not what I meant. I-"

"But that's what you said. If you really feel that way then we need to break up," she cut him off.
"I agree. If you think a long distance relationship would be too hard to make work then I don't want to make you feel like we have to try." Addison just stood there, looking down and crying.

"So this is goodbye," She asked.

"I guess it is."

"Maybe we can try again someday."

"Yeah. Maybe someday." She quickly ran back to her house, leaving her friends and spent the next few hours crying in her room. She started getting rid of everything that reminded her of Zed and all the great memories they made together that now hurt to think about. After, she laid down, wrapping herself up in her silky, pink sheets and her matching, fluffy blanket. Enjoying the comfort of her warm bed, thinking she'll never leave it again, she heard an odd tapping noise on her window.