chapter 11

The next twenty minutes after Paul fainted can only be described as incredibly awkward and yet surprisingly normal.

Normal in the sense that because Paul was a drama queen and fainted so often, the rest of the Beatles already new what to do. Working like clockwork, George grabbed Paul's legs while John lifted him him by the arms. they've been doing this for so many years that it was almost boring to them.

While Ringo and Brian apologized to the girls and told some kind-of believable story of Paul being dehydrated and that him fainting had nothing to do with the Beatles in any way, John and George carried him to the closest building,  which happened to be a public library.

The awkward part was then trying to come up with a reason as to why they were carrying an unconscious person into a library and didn't need any medical assistance.

"Uh, heh, no, we're just going to go to an area where absolutely no one can hear or see us, thanks."

John tried to vaguely explain to the women behind the main desk as he shifted Paul's body in his arms and moved quicker to an empty corner in the library.

They laid him on a table in the encyclopedia section and waited for him to wake up, all the while trying to comprehend what life changing news the girl had given them.

Brian was absolutely giddy, mumbling to himelf,

"I knew it! I told them that kids in the 2000s will be listening to the beatles and I was right! I must be considered a god! I wonder how I'm doing now..."

John and George both paced around the table, too deep in thought to notice Ringo slip out and come back holding a thick, blue book in his hands.

After a few more minutes of pacing, reading, and acting like a crazy person in the corner, Paul shot up from the table and almost yelled,

"Oh my god guys I had a dream that we went to the future and we were still really famous isint that cra-"

He stopped mid-sentence when he saw the looks on his band mates faces. Paul then flopped back onto the table and sighed,

"Not a dream, right?"

They all nodded, and also sighed.