Yes, Another One

Did I mention in one spur of the moment, one forgetful time ago, that I'd write another book very similar to 'Stuck With My Archenemy' to start a somewhat franchise? Yes. I definitely did. So here's a blurb for you guys who miss reading about being stuck with someone you wish you could throw out a window if you had the guts to. Book is posted on my profile.

•~•~•

S T U C K
W I T H
A
B A R B A R I A N

Imagine embarking on a blissful hike to one of the world's seven wonders while stuck with a person who wouldn't think twice about abandoning you without consequence.

•~•

Paula Montaño is rich, prim and proper, hotheaded, and very outspoken. Considering all her traits to be striking qualities of their own, one can only imagine the number of people she repels; and repels them she does, to her highest capability. Which was why the British-Latina chose to journey to Machu Picchu through a less popular route, alone, and at a not-so-reasonable time of the year.

Tikki Michaels, on the other hand, is your average nature lover and hiking expert. Venturing from one tropical and temperate zone to the other, he prefers to remain reclusive and explore on his own terms. All he wanted was to spend his week off in peace; just him, his thoughts, and nature. No loud city noises, no arrogant female bosses, no cringey neighbours, and certainly no babbling self-righteous brats.

However, in a coincidental predicament that induces more stress than calm, would they be able to stand each other for the extended period of their trip together, or will they each be their own downfall?