Heal

Kaori's PoV:

I woke up in none other than the infirmary.

Always a great start to the day yeah?

No.

My father gripped my arm tightly. "Thank All Might you're alright..."

He... didn't... just...

Oh he did...

I was wearing a different set of clothes than before, and my body was littered with cuts and bruises. "You over-exerted yourself again..." Aunt Chiyo scolded me quietly. Having a pro hero from UA as a father, I had grown up around a lot of the staff. So I referred to most of them as "aunt" and "uncle".

She healed my minor injuries and some deeper cuts, bandaging up the rest. My mother then hugged me, which wasn't surprising.

I noticed a familiar head however, consisting of spiky ash blonde hair. He was frowning, and refused to make eye contact with me.

I tapped my dads arm and gestured a writing movement to him. He smiled weakly and handed me my notepad. "What's wrong with him?" I wrote, handing it to my dad. He shrugged. This caught the eyes of a certain individual *cough* blondie boy *cough*

"Wait so she wasn't just ignoring me?!" He yelled, eyes wide.

Wow... just... WOW

I scoffed and my dad flicked my forehead. "No. She wasn't," he replied on my behalf. My mom stood up and gently pulled him out of the room. "They need time Hon..." she softly told my dad.

HELLO! IM NOT DEAF!

The blonde shuffled his feet before letting out a sigh. He angrily grabbed a chair and slammed it down next to my bed, slumping onto it.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO YOU MIND YOUR MANNERS AND KEEP THAT RACKET DOWN!" Aunt Chiyo called out.

I smirked.

"SHUT IT YOU OLD BAT!" The blonde, Bakugo, retorted.

"DON'T YOU MAKE ME GET SHOTA BACK IN HERE TO MAKE SURE YOU NEVER MAKE IT INTO THIS SCHOOL!" She shrieked.

Ooo she be maddddd nowwww ;)

Bakugo fell silent, letting out a simple "tch" sound.

GOOD ONE AUNT CHIYO!

He tensed noticeably, as if finding this encounter awkward. Well no shit huh... I sat up, pulling my legs under me. I picked up my notepad and begun to write. At this, he raised a brow and waited.

"Kaori Aizawa."

"Nice to meet you, Katsuki."

He took the paper and his eyes widened slightly whilst reading it. "Whatever..." he grumbled. LIKE HELL WAS I GON BE DESPERATE AND MAKE ONE WAY CONVERSATION! So I simply sunk back into my newfound bed of pillows. He watched me and rolled his eyes.

He is SOOOOOO not fanfic material...

Shut up Kaori...

He looked at me, confusion written across his face. "What?" I wrote. He shrugged, leaning back in the chair and resting his feet on the table. "I wouldn't do that if I were you..." I wrote out, showing him. "Why the hell would I listen to some useless extra like you!" He spat.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T GET THOSE FEET OFF OF MY TABLES YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS BUILDING AGAIN!"

YOU GO AUNT CHIYO! PREACH GAL PREACHHHHH!

He let out a menacing growl but complied with her... request... "You know you won't make it into UA right?" He grumbled. "You know I scored as one of the top students?" I retorted through my notepad. And that is the most confidence I will ever receive.

His gaze turned to a glare.

"You also know you wasted too much time cursing at me to rack up a ton of points?" I added. At this he slammed his hands down on either side of my head, pinning me down. "YOU TAKE THAT BACK!" He yelled. Fear clouded my vision, and blocked out his words.

I couldn't see or hear anything anymore. I was just dragged back into YET ANOTHER memory of my past. One that I had no will to remember...

______________________________________________________________________

Hey all! I don't know how I feel about this one. Bakugo was a lil ooc but he hasss just met his soulmate. The chapters kinda short too I'm sorry...

The next will be longer!

Please feel free to leave tips and corrections, as they are much appreciated :)

~Kai