Meet

Kaori's PoV:

Hey now! He's hot!

Shut the frick up...

Whattttt?! It's trueeee...

...

"If you're just going to sit around wasting space, then you should just leave," the male spat out, smirking down upon me.

Ooo I was not ready to get heated...

"Didn't you hear me? You deaf or some shit? Move!" He yelled. I decided to speak his language. Speak to him in a basic way that even this guy could understand.

So I gave him the finger :)

And yea, I mean that one.

I watched as anger flooded him, his face twisting into one of pure hatred. I simply let my head gently touch the wall behind me, closing my eyes once again. I was racking up a ton of points by simply sitting there. And he was wasting his breath throwing random curses my way.

"YOU LITTLE- YOU'RE TAKING ME AS SOME SORT OF FOOL AREN'T YOU!?" He roared, reaching down and gripping my shirt by the collar. At this my eyes flew open, wide. I gazed up at him, frozen in place. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't do anything.

They always were stronger than you

That's not true! It's not my fault!

You deserved it Kaori...

I felt tears slowly begin to collect in my eyes as the blond held me in place, still yelling.

But I couldn't hear it...

The world around me had faded far from view. All that surrounded me was darkness and cold. All too familiar was this feeling as I was sucked, once again, into a memory of my past. I finally came back to the real world as he shoved me against the wall, pinning me there.

His rough hands pressing against my shoulders. That's when I felt the spark. One that would change my life. My tattoo filled with color, and he stepped back. His gaze turned to one of surprise, and mine to one of horror.

Mission abort!

No shit!

Do you wish to disappear from this situation?

Very. Much. So.

Request failed to process

Well fuck me...

You might as well die right here. Right now.

GOODBYE WORLD! IM SORRY MOM THAT YOU'RE STUCK ALONE WITH DAD. IM SORRY DAD FOR FAILING MY EXAM!

The ash blonde glared at me, staring into my soul. His eyes were a deep crimson, and behind them hid a world of emotion and love. Did I care?

No.

He stood there, stiff as a board, as if unable to say or do anything. I simply shifted away from him. He was tall, well built, and could easily overpower me physically. He came to his senses, rolling his eyes. "You just gonna sit there dumbass?" He asked, voice rough, and slightly hoarse.

GREAT! THE GIRL WHO HAPPENS TO BE SCARED OF EVERYTHING JUST HAS TO HAVE A SOULMATE WHO AIN'T SCARED OF SHIT!

I just looked down at my hands, lacing my fingers together in a sad attempt to distract myself from the current situation.

"Answer the question."

I looked up at him, eyes wide. He paused, and his gaze dropped to my tattoo. My eyes followed.

The silhouette I had seen every day, the once black blob of a tattoo that I could not recognize, had turned a beautiful shade of light pink. The tattoo revealed a small sprig of cherry blossom.

I gotta say it ain't horrible. However! It means that I have a... Oh shit- The realization only then sunk in as my body went cold.

I had... a soulmate...

I pulled out my notepad and begun to write. "I'm sorry," the small, neat black ink was stretched across the top line. "WELL ISN'T THAT FUCKING GREAT HUH?! YOU ARE SO USELESS YOU CANT EVEN TALK!" He practically spat. Let me tell you, I didn't get emotionally hurt easily. But that? That hurt.

It wasn't even true?! He had only just met me but decided he could judge me straight off the bat like that? He thought right...

"Whatever. I don't need you!" Is what I wanted to write. But instead I simply jotted down a second apology. Followed by a third. And fourth. And so it went until my page was almost full.

The once clear paper was littered with "I'm sorry's" and it was honestly just pathetic.

"Tch"

Was that really all he was gonna say to me?! ASSHOLE! Who just meets their soulmate, their destined lover, one that fate has chosen for them, and simply yells and gets aggressive, then stays silent?!

You...

Okay, besides me!

...

FINE I GET IT IM A USELESS NOTHING ALRIGHT!?

your words, not mine :)

Die...

"Are you done?" He asked. Oh shit, could he actually read my mind? OHHH NO! HIS QUIRK! IS THAT HIS QUIRK?! PLEASE ALL MIGHT SAVE ME NOW!!! "No, it's not."

Well based upon that response I believe otherwise...

"Then how-" I wrote out before he grabbed the notepad. "If you want a response from me, you're gonna have to ask me yourself. No book."

Aaaaand cue shit hitting the fan

My body tensed in a sudden rage of anger, before my shoulders drooped and my eyes went dull.

He really doesn't care... does he...

I gently pushed him off of me and walked away towards the exit. I had enough points... "HEY! WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" He yelled. I allowed my head to drop and I just looked at the ground as I walked.

Until I heard a loud yell and was pushed over...

I fell to my knees and my eyes went wide, skin a shade or two lighter now. Everyone was... fleeing the arena? When I turned my head I could see why.

A zero pointer...

The ash blonde stood where he had before, facing the giant robot.

It's not worth any points dumbass...

He created a massive explosion, but it was too late. The robot made to step on him and everything slowed down. I let out one short breath, the cold air causing a puff of smoke to rise from my mouth. Time froze. I ran towards him, my quirk active. I hadn't activated it on purpose though... My body was just, moving.

I skidded to a stop in front of him, sending out a massive burst of energy that blocked the robots signal. Black dots now clouded my vision, making it harder to see. The robot froze, tilting forward. I could hear my dad, yelling for me to get out of the way. The blonde male, yelling at me, asking what I had done.

I reached an arm upwards, activating the floaty quirk of the girl I had met earlier, at full force...

I touched the robot before passing out in the arms of my soulmate.

______________________________________________________________________

Alright Alright, I knowww. My writing style sucks XD

BUT OH WELL  :)

How was this chapter for you guys? I had fun writing it, and tried to keep Bakugo in character for the most part.

Let me know any mistakes or ideas for chapters in the comments. Tips and tricks are always appreciated <3

~Kai