5

(EDITED)

"So tell me a bit about yourself," I say. We are currently in a expensive restaurant. Edward is sitting next to me and the other two opposite us.

"What would you like to know?" Marcel asks me.

I pause, "Anything you want to tell."

"Well if we plan to start a relationship we will still tell things that we would rather keep to ourselves anyway so," Harry shrugs.

"Who says we're going to be in a relationship?"

They look at me funny. "Why not?"

I sigh. "You can get a lot better, I don't even understand why you want to date me. you are all so handsome and sweet, I'm just a sassy omega who has two jobs and gets hit in quite a lot by Alpha's who just want a nice fuck," I explain.

Tears are burned in my eyes but I refuse to let go. Why did I tell them this?

They do something to me, I just met them but it feels like I've known them for years. All three have such a calm atmosphere around them admit makes me feel safe.

They all look shocked at me and Edward takes my hands. "Darling, you are amazing. We don't know you very well yet but the things we saw were all things we were looking for for an omega. We want you, no one else. "

"We don't care for all those people who like us for our money," Marcel continues.

"Andddd maybe we've been watching you for the last few weeks?" Harry finishes.

I gasp. "You watched me?!" I say at the same time Marcel and Edwars yells. "Harry!"

Harry holds up his hands in defence. "What? We just were talking about trust and no secrets," I laugh about that. "Don't worry guys, it's alright."

"Really?" They say in unison.

"Do you always do that?" I ask.

"What?" They again say at the same time while Edward slaps his brothers. "I don't like it when you two say the same I say."

"Well maybe you say the same I say," Harry says.

"Stop bickering and act your age, both of you," Marcel rolls his eyes, wrapping a arm around my waist.

"Yes nerdy," Edward says, trying to act mad but a smile reveales his emotions.

"Love you too Eddie," Marcel pecks his lips. I furrow my eyebrows "So you all are like, in a relationship with each other or-"

Harry smiles. "Yea, kinda. We don't want one of us only to have a mate, and we're clones anyway."

"Who said we were clones?" Edward asks him, crossing his arms.

"Here we go again," Marcel sighs and I giggle, amused by the situation. Marcel looks at me once hearing my giggling. "Wow and I thought you couldn't get more adorable."

"Prepare yourself," I wink and he groans. "You will be the death of us."

"You love it."

"That, I do."

-----

"I'm so full," I groan, rubbing my food belly. We're just on our way to the car and woah that desert was too much. I loved every moment of it though, I was with the triplets so even though im nauseaus, it's alright.

"Full of our pups, imagine that," I hear Harry whisper and I pretend I didn't heard that, a blush appearing on my cheeks by the idea.

"Hope you can walk for a while petal, the night is still young," Edward smiles, his eyes shined by the moonlight. All their eyes are green, but each their own green, which stands out more in the moonlight.

Marcel has the brightest, than Harry and Edward seems to have them dark, full of lust you would normally think.

"And what if I don't want to walk?" I dare to ask, holding back a smile.

Suddenly I'm swung up and thrown over Edwards shouder. "Then I'll carry you, petal," he smirks and I gasp. "You scared me to death!"

They all laugh and we continue our way to the car.

Once in it I'm this time in the back with Harry, Marcel driving and Edward next to him. It's already so fun with them!

They told me some things about themselfs like that Harry loves to cook and sing, that Marcel loves to read and write books and that Edward goes to the gym often and likes to play boardgames.

They feel like my best friends and maybe even more. It scares me since I never felt like this before. I keep saying it but it's so mixed feelings. Don't get me wrong in the end it will be worth it I guess, but it's like a struggle with myself.

I started feeling comfortable around them the more we talked and after I told them how I felt, that they could have gotten better. I'm so glad and feel special cause they told me they only wanted me, no one else.

"Lou we are here!" I snap back to reality.

"Huh?" I look outside and see where we are.

"A fair!" I squeal and they nod amused. "You like it?"

"No, I love it!" I want to step out of the car but then the child lock is put on. I want to ask why they did that when I get Harry's plan.

He walks around the car and opens my door. "Thank you hazz," I say and kiss his cheek.

When I don't hear anything I see him staring at me, a hand on the spot my lips just touched his cheek. "You kissed me."

"Basically your cheek," Marcel states.

"Now I also want a kiss!" Edward yells, stomping his feet.

"Then you had to open his door huh?" Marcel says, sticking out his tongue.

I smile, I could get used to this...

《《《《

Triplets who act like toddlers alert! 😂

Nice story? Don't forget to vote!