Lucy's cruel plan in action

Part of Lucy's plan was to trick Rory into dyeing her lovely hair to some unflattering colour that she would absolutely hate, so she went to Rory's house with all the gear they would need for all three of them to apparently participate in this 'fun' together.

She also brought along blindfolds for them all to put on...but little did Rory know that she would be the only one actually wearing one. 

On arrival Lucy excitedly showed Rory all the gear for hair dyeing, and Rory agreed to do it.

Lucy: "Now tell us what colour you would absolutely hate your hair to be?"

Rory shot back a confused look.

Lucy: "Like, so as we can make sure you DON'T get that one, of course!"

Rory: "Ohh...green! Don't you think that would be just hideous on me?"

Olivia: "Yeahh, definitely agree Rory."

Lucy: "Oh yeah that would make you look UGLY. And we could have that, could we?"

Rory: "For sure. So..."

Lucy was so excited just thinking about it that she completely forgot to ask Rory what colour she actually wanted. Not that she actually cared or would need to know. 

Lucy: "Here is your blindfold Rory...don't worry we're all putting one on. It's just part of our little ritual!"

Rory: "Ohh really? But..."

Olivia: "Don't worry Rory, it just makes this all so much more relaxing. And just think, our new hair colours will all be a total surprise to you when it's all done. You'll totally love it."

Lucy: "Yeah then we can just like, Netflix and chill after that or whatever you want sweetie."

Lucy had nearly put the blindfold on Rory when Rory asked, in a bit of a panic: "Wait a second! Like, OK sure, but aren't you going to ask me what colour I actually WANT to change my hair to?"

Lucy: "Oh no! Did we forget to ask her that, Olivia?"

Olivia: "I do believe that we did!"

Trying to contain her impatience, Lucy duly asked Rory: "O-K so, what colour is it you actually want then?"

Rory: "Well, I would like to be made a blonde!"

Lucy: "Ohh that would be just adorable on you, don't you think Liv?"

Olivia: "Yes just perfect...maybe would even get Logan excited!"

Rory: "Please, don't make me blush."

Lucy: "Well, a blonde you will be. And you have nothing to worry about. You are safe with us. Now I'm putting your blindfold on, Rory. We'll put ours on too, promise."

Rory: "Oh okay. Sure."

Not that Rory had any choice in the matter at all. 

As soon as the heavy black blindfold was tied tightly around her head, Rory couldn't see a thing. She had no idea what was going on, and could only trust what she was told by her two new so-called 'besties'.

She found the whole blindfold thing quite strange, but she didn't want to be rude by refusing to do it. She didn't want to upset them or risk losing their friendship. She was desperate for some company. 

Meanwhile, when it came to recording the event, Olivia didn't need any prompting; she already had her flip-phone out and was filming Rory's every move without the poor girl's knowledge. 

Rory fully believed that her two house guests had blindfolded themselves (or were about to do so once they'd put their colours in) and had no notion of their evil intentions towards her.