Stripped and humiliated by her frenemies

Seeing that Rory was very reluctant to start stripping, Lucy reassured her: "You can start with your shoes and socks if you're okay with that. We are doing the same, so don't worry."

Rory removed her shoes and socks as instructed - little knowing she was the only one of the three girls who was doing so. Her blindfold left her completely in the dark!

Lucy grabbed Rory's cute converse shoes, took them straight outside and only felt just a little bad as she pissed in them.

They were soaked right through and would surely be completely unwearable now. 

"Unless we force the skinny bitch to wear them," Lucy thought to herself gleefully.

Later, she'd just tell Rory this was a prank. It'd be fine. She decided to just leave the shoes outside on Lorelai's front lawn for now. Rory wouldn't even notice they were missing for a good while.

Back in the bathroom, Olivia kept filming as Rory asked: "Hey is this dye supposed to smell all vinegar-y? I feel like an Easter egg."

Olivia, concentrating on getting all this on camera, forgot to actually answer Rory. 

Rory: "Hello? Anyone there?"

Olivia: "Oh yeah, sorry. I'm here. And erm, I don't know!"

Rory: "Is Lucy still there?"

Lucy: "Yes, I'm back now cotton tail. I just went out for a cigarette."

Rory: "Oh, smoking. Hate that. And did you just call me cotton tail?"

Lucy: "Don't worry sweetie it's a term of endearment."

Rory: "OK that might be cute if I was 13 maybe."

Olivia, her hand hurting from all the filming, was keen to speed this up. "Time for her to strip," she urged Lucy. 

Lucy told Rory: "OK we are all taking our clothes off now Rory."

Rory: "As long as we are all blindfolded?"

Olivia: "Yeah of course we are. Rory, do it quick - or else you will be behind everyone else."

Obediently, Rory quickly removed her skinny black jeans...and then her cute light blue short-sleeved shirt. 

Lucy and Olivia shuffled around a bit to sound as if they were also stripping. But Rory was the only one who was exposed. And still the only one who was blindfolded.  

The sight of skinny Rory in only her underwear caused both Lucy and Olivia to laugh like hyenas when her choice of underwear was revealed - navy-coloured boy briefs!

"WHAT are you laughing at?" Rory demanded to know.

Lucy: "Oh sorry sweetie, just having a blast here stripping ourselves down! Isn't it a blast?!"

"That was close," Olivia whispered to Lucy.

Olivia was standing back now with her phone to make sure that she captured Rory's whole body from head to toe in shot. Though, she was finding it hard to keep her cameraphone steady in her excitement and giddiness. 

Standing there in front of the sink blindfolded and barefoot in nothing but her underpants and a bra - with no idea that every moment of this was being filmed - Rory was in a very vulnerable position with these 'new friends' of hers indeed. 

Both girls were bursting to make a comment about Rory's underwear. But they had to contain themselves for now as Rory still believed they were both blindfolded like she was.

They were barely able to stop themselves from constantly giggling, but Rory gave up asking them why they were doing that.

"Rory, it's nearly time for us to reveal all our new hair colours - are you ready?!", said Lucy excitedly.