Chapter 3

Everyone looked a little insulted after the idiots comment but brushed it off.

"The miraculous are jewels that where forged at the very dawn of existence. They represent different concepts like creation, time and destruction, for example." stated Diana.

"Tied to each miraculous is a kwami, basically tiny gods." Aquaman added.

"Any idea on what this so called hawkmoth what's?" asked Batman.

"It wouldn't be unrealistic to assume he was after the ladybug and black cat miraculous. They are the miraculous of creation and destruction, together, they can grant any wish." Diana explained

"With that kind of power, he could make himself into a God." said superman worriedly.

"Not just that superman. To maintain balance, the wish comes at a heavy price. The sinking of Atlantis, the dinosaurs extinction, the black death and Pompeii where all results of a wish." Aquaman said gravely.

"Wait a second! All these horrible historic events where results of the miraculous? Why is there no one keeping these things in check?!" exclaimed Flash.

"The order of miraculous and the guardians that make it up are supposed to be those people. I don't know why they would allow such a young holder." Diana explained.

"I can only imagine the emotional stress that poor girl is under. And Paris as a whole." Black Canary added worriedly.

"When that settles it, we will contact Ladybug at the meeting next week and assist in anyway we can. In the meantime myself, Red Robin and Orcale will research the situation better and look into Hawkmoths identity. League dismissed." Batman finished his monologue and stalked off.

"Does he have the power to do that?" Whispered Green Lantern

"He's Batman." Flash whispered back.