Chapter 4

Marinette's Pov

I woke up with a smile on my face. I glanced at my cork board. Once holding pictures of, Well, Adrien. I groaned at the thought of my ex crush. But, my smile quickly returned when I caught sight of my Asexual pride flag.

Coming out wasn't easy. But, everyone accepted me with open arms. Even Lila kept her mouth shut!

Hearing me groan, Tikki giggled "Even at 18, your still not a morning person."

I groaned again "Yep, mornings are still the worst."

"Marinette, Tikki, you'll be late for school!" Called Sabine

"Coming Mama!" Marinette yelled back.

This is what I picked out to wear:

I raced downstairs and quickly grabbed a chocolate chip croissant and the travel coffee mug my mama set out for me

I raced downstairs and quickly grabbed a chocolate chip croissant and the travel coffee mug my mama set out for me. Speaking of mama, she handed Tikki some cookies for the day.

"Thank you Sabine" Tikki said with a smile.

"Thanks Mama! Come on Tikki!" I exclaimed. I ran down the stairs to the door, Tikki quickly diving into my purse, clutching her valuable cargo tightly.

I waved to Papa as I ran past the bakery entrance. I quickly made it to the school gate, where I met up with Chole, Nino and Alix.

"Hurry up Dupain Cheng!" Chole urged, annoyed.

"Since when do you care about being on time?" I asked, panting.

"She doesn't, she's just bored of waiting, let's go." Nino jumped in.

Chole scoffed and walked ahead, we all quickly caught up.

"Who's turn is it to work tonight?" Alix asked.

'Work' being code for patrol.

"Chole, Luka, Rose, Ivan and me." I replied, we have a random schedule for the miraculous, it changes every month to throw Hawkdick off.

"Yes. What miraculous am I holding?" Chole asked. Glad to be able to patrol again.

"Well, it's been awhile since Reine Jaune made an appearance." I said.

Despite herself, the opportunity to wield the bee miraculous again made Chole nearly jump for joy. Since her identity as Queen Bee was, ahem, discovered. She has to go by a new name and have a different appearance to wield the jewel. Even then, wielding her original miraculous is a rare opportunity, Incase someone does recognise her.

"Thank you Mari." Chole said sincerely.

I grinned at her in response.

By this time we had made it to the classroom, Lila and Alya glared at us.

"Thanks for joining us kids." Said the teachers assistant, sarcastically. Mlle Mcgillway, although, she requested that he call her Laura. She's originally from Ireland and she's here in France to train as a teaching assistant.

"Sorry Laura." we all muttered something along thoses lines, even though she's only 21, Laura was an adult we actually respected.

Alya and Lila started snickering, the glare Laura shot them quickly shut them up.

"That's alright, sit down please." Laura clapped her hands together "Alright class, Ms Bustier is off sick today, so I'll be taking you all first lesson."

I perked up immediately, no Ms Bustier for a whole day!

Unbeknownst to me, at that very moment, a clan of bats were a lot less happy.

I'm backkkk. Yeah, I made Marinette asexual. Why? I headcanon her as ace, that's why. Just what to let you know is that Marinette will NOT have a partner in this book. I want her to be her own independent person.

-madmadL