Chapter 5

Bruce's Pov

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL! I MEAN I'LL ACTUALLY KILL THE BASTARD!"

Jason and Kate both continued swear up a storm and yell death threats for a good 10 minutes. Damian, Stephanie and even Dick and Barbara chipping in to agree.

"Do I even have to say it at this point? No killing." I stated once everyone had (mostly) calmed down.

"Oh no, that bas-. No there is no wasy he actu-" Tim kept muttering under his breath.

"Master Timothy, speak properly please." Alfred scolded.

"Sorry Alfred" Tim replied half heartedly.

"Well, don't leave us wondering replacement." Jason remarked.

As Tim remembered what he had been looking at, his face darkened.

"Come and look for yourselves" The sleep deprived ceo said.

Glancing at each other, the batfamily all gathered around the batcomputer.

"-tt- what are we looking at Tim?" Damian asked.

Damian has matured a lot since moving to Wanye manor 8 years ago. He hasn't referred to his siblings by there last names in 3 years. He only brings up the blood son thing as a joke and he even called me dad instead of father a few times.

"Well Nintendo 64, we are looking at the ladybugout blog. The tab we're currently on is a list of a akuma victims who wished to go public. Their akumatised personoa, their name, their gender identity and their date of birth."

Damians frown deepened at the nickname. You see, over the last few years, demon spawn was shortened to DS. Which Steph later pointed out was a gaming console. Now Damian gets called every console under the sun.

"Oh so we can see all the victims over the last 5 years." Dick summarised.

"Oh it's in alphabetical order." Steph noted.

"Yeah yeah, scroll down to Gigantitan." Tim insisted.

Sending Tim a odd look. Barbara slowly grabbed the mouse and scrolled down to the G section. Once they read the Gigantitan profile, all was for once silent in the batcave. Until.

"THIS DICK POSSESSED A BABY!"

Hi everyone, if your wondering why I spent time explaining Damian's character. It's because even though Marinette will not be paired with him, or anyone for that matter. I still want him to play a decent sized part in the story. Peace ✌️

-madmadL