Chapter 6

Batman's POV

Today is the day. In today's league meeting we will be contacting Ladybug and her associates to offer our assistance.

The league managed to recover the over distress messages that had been send over the years, now that we knew to look for them.

In some videos, a number was given to contact Ladybug if we saw the messages. They stopped adding it after a year.

I marched into the meeting room and took my spot at the head of the table. I scanned the room and noted the anxiousness rolling off my teamates in waves.

J'onn  probably has a killer headache.

It doesn't matter, all that is important is helping the miraculous holders like we should have done long ago.

Superman cleared his throat "Now that Batman has arrived, we can begin. The first order of business-"

That's when I stopped listening. I already knew everything he was going to say. So I ignored him. This left me alone with my thoughts. Of course, they turned to the Paris situation.

Who would give the responsibility of protecting a whole city to a child? Poor girl mustn't have been much older then Damien when he joined the family when she started.

As well as the boy, no one knows what happened to Cat Noir, although, most assume that he was retired due to his behaviour and treatment of Ladybug.

I'd be willing to bet the batmobile that Diana is regretting moving away from Paris 2 years prior to Hawkmoths first appearance. She moved to Metropolis for some reason beyond even the batman.

I wonder who these guardians are. I should have pressed Diana and Arthur for more information. I suppose I will have to wait, besides. If they put a two 13 year olds in charge of protecting Paris and the world from a terrorist, they clearly aren't that competent.

I subtlety checked my comm unit to make sure that it was on. My family had wanted to come to the meeting, this is the ultimatum we agreed on. They get to listen in on the meeting and watch through my visor. I escape with my sanity.

"and now, the reason you all showed up in the first place. We will contact the miraculous users and offer our assistance." I tuned back in to what Superman was saying. This will be interesting.

Flash speed typed on the screen -that popped up in front of the table- and quickly ran back to his seat.

The screen was black for a second, the whole league collectively held there breath, and then.

"Bonjour, Justice league. I have to say, I've we have been waiting a very long time for this call."

Ladybug smiled as she spoke, she looked like all her prayers had been answered.

"I can only apologise that it took so long, young hero." Wonder Woman replied, nodding her head.

"Better late then never." The young woman answered. "And please, call me Ladybug."

PLOT IS BEGINNING TO HAPPEN WTF I DID NOT PLAN THIS FAR AHHHHH. In all seriousness, thank you all so much for the support on this story. I wasn't sure how well this would do and I was pleasantly surprised. Thank you with all my heart 😁😁

-madmadL