Chapter 1

Shoutout to ❤️Deanaholic ❤️ for editing this chapter   Thank you

Shanyiah  pov

          It was a  typical day in  Brooklyn  like always. Brooklyn, my hometown, the place I grew up and currently lived till this day. I sighed, rubbing my eyes to clear my eyes of the sleepiness as I woke up.

It was time to get up for school.

I placed my feet down and went into the bathroom to get ready for school. I stepped out the bathroom feeling fresh and clean with clothes on. I reached for my backpack to stop and look around for my cell phone. I looked all around my room, all over the place to see it nowhere in sight.

"Mamma" I yelled

" What do you want " she yelled back.

I rushed down stairs, quick to go to my mom and she if she had seen my phone anywhere.

" Do you know where I put my phone I can't find" My phone always seemed to go missing no matter where I put it. I tried calling it but then realized that it was on vibrate and that wherever it might have been hidden that I wouldn't be able to hear the vibration.

." It's on  the kitchen counter baby where you always lose it" she said annoyed.

" oh yeah"  I remembered that I had  left it there. I reminded myself internally to stop leaving it there.

" Aight bye mom I'm going to school."

"Ok bye baby"my mom said kissing my cheek

"Love you get back home safely, you hear?"

"Okay." I walked off and head out to school.
And of course not before stopping by at my best friend  house.

We always left for school together, it was our normal routine. I couldn't wait to hear what story she had for me today because knowing her I knew she had quite a story that tell.

             ( Pic of Shanyiah ) Sorry if the story is to short I'll make sure I'll update as soon as a can, until then vote and comment plz. :)