chapter 6

Shaniyah pov

RING RING RING RI-- before it could finish I slammed my hand on top of it. Finally peace and quite. " Shaniyah get up" Sarah screamed, I spoke to soon. "Ok up" I got up and strectch then made my way to the bathroom. I took a warm relaxing shower, but when I got out is cold as fuck, dammit hate when that happens. I dried myself then put on one of the clothes Sarah bought me. I then fixed my hair and spread a little perfume. Then went downstairs with my new red, blue, and purple messenger bag. " Good morning" I said to Sarah since Tom had to leave early to go to work. "I cant believe your going to school already, im going to miss u" Sarah squealed while hugging me. "Yup, um quick question how is the school like their. "You dont have to worry about that the school is great. Oh and I got u your schedule." She said smile at me. I took the the schedule and look through it, its wasn't that bad. "Ok now hurry up, you wouldn't won't to be late for ur first day of school." I nodded and ate my breakfast. I finished and wash my plate and chowed some bubble gum. We went outside and into the car the school was about 20 minutes away from the house but to waste some time i went on flappy bird. I was getting frustrated by this game who the hell created this motherfucking game I was ready to throw my phone until Sarah said we were at the school parking lot. I said my good bye's to Sarah and got out the car the school was a little crowded its kinda full with white people but a few Black, Asian and Mexican here and their. I made my way inside of the school with head held up high (not literally tho) I was searching for my locker when a girl bumped into me I looked at her with shock she did the same to." Oh my god is that u Shaniyah" she almost screamed. " The one and only Taylor." I smiled.(Taylor as Keke Palmer, Taylor is Shaniyah best friend since pre k but when they got to 7 grade Taylor left because her dad found a new job and for then on they never got the chance to contact each other. ) "Its been fover Sha, what brings you here. ( Sha is a short name Taylor came for Shaniyah. And Tay tay is the name Shaniyah made for Taylor.) "Yup it has been a long time and the reason im here is because my ... mamma die. I mumbled the last words but I knew shr heard me she gave me a hug and said she was sorry for my lost but then told me that she was happy for me for being strong that is one of the reason she's my best friend, if your angry or sad Taylor is always the girl you can talk to make u feel better. I asked her if she know my locker number and surprisingly my locker was right next to her's. "what do u have for first period". I asked. "Um Math" she said while take her books out her locker. "Me too, can I see ur schedule. I asked, she hand me het schedule. I looked at it and saw that we had all the same class together even homeroom, she noticed it too. "Yes we have all the class together. She said with a smile. Just then the school bell went off. "Ok lets go to first period." Taylor said after the ball stop ringing. I followed behind her and we made it to the first class just in time. The teacher had to do the worst fucking thing ever which was introduced me to the class. But it seems that the class didn't give a fuck. I just stared at the classroom class and realize they were 3 empty seat one next to Taylor, one next to a wannabe barbie doll girl and the last one next to a goth girl. I was about to make my way to Taylor but was stopped by the teacher I know hate. Teacher/ Mr. Kade - "Ok Shaniyah go seat next to Tiffany. Tiffany - "what why do she have to seat next to me." She said with her high pitched voice. I looked at the Teacher and asked if I could go seat next to Taylor, he then said yes. I started to walk to Taylor but when the teacher turned his back around I hit Tiffany with my text book. The class started to laugh when she screamed. Teacher/Mr kade told tiffany not to scream in his class the started to have a small argument but dropped it when its time to leave. Taylor gave me a high five for showing that bitch tiffany who's buss since no one had ever done that. Before I coud walk out of the class tiffany said to me that I will regret doing that to her being the person I am I pulled her hair and repeated what she just told me then let go off her and went on with Taylor. The rest of the classes was alright but it seems like everywhere I go I always hear that same name Aiden. I gave Taylor a hug and we exchanged numbers before I went inside Sarah car. I told her about what happen I school ecpect the part about tiffany. When we got home we ate dinner and I went upstairs to finish my homework bout an hour later I was done with it, i turned on the tv and watch tv while drinking alcohol I couldn't help but do it because it was on Madeax my mom favorite movie. ( she ONLY drink when she's depressed, angry, or sad or at a party). I throw away the alcohol bottle in the trash but deep down so know will see it. I then turn off the tv after the movie was finished. Another day of school was waiting for me tomorrow so I betta get some sleep.

That's all for today hope you guys enjoy it. Comment and Vote plz. Bye my darling's :) ;) xD

Taylor on the picture