chapter 9

(Masion house )

Its 6:30 and we are still on the bus. The bus driver told us his shift was off so he's going to drop us off at the stop, which is only 2 minutes. 

"What are we going to do" Taylor aked for the tenth time.

"Nigga for the tenth time I have no idea" I replied. 

"Alright ladies to go" bus driver man said opening the door.

We looked at each other and slowly walked down the steps. We got off  and looked at our surroundings.

  "Where are we"I asked

    "Kaleton avenue" Taylor responded.

We walked for a long 5 minutes until someone grabbed me and covered my mouth I looked to my right to see the boy I had punched doing the same thing to Taylor. So I guessed the boy I saw on the stage was doing the same to me. He had some tissue covering my mouth with some syrong smell on it. I smelled it too much that I past out.

         (1 hour later)

I woke on a soft bed with Taylor next to me (no homo). I woke her up she sat up so quickly she hit her forehead on mine and made me fall of the bed.

"DAMMIT TAYLOR THAT FUCKING HURT"  I shouted.

"Oh my god imma call the ambulance" she said in a sarcastically worry vocie. I rolled my eyes at her laughing ,and stood up.

"We'll are u going to stay on the bed or get out of here. " I said. She got up and we put on our shoes before going out the door. We walked  done the place and made our way a living room. We sat on the chair and started to talk about our past when we was in 6 grade. 

"Remember  when we want to the camp trip and u had on a white swimming suit and u had ur period and their was a blood surrounding u in the water." Taylor said while laughing.

" OMFG don't remind me of that day" I said remembering how scared I was to get out of the water, until that day I hated going to the pools, and beaches.

We heard someone clear their voice behind us, I turned around to see the boy I  punched, and the other one that was on stage and Sarah and Tom.

   "Finally Sarah, Tom those kidnappers tried to freaking kill us, they even broke into  Taylor house" I spoke to them while pointing my finger at the two boys.

  "Yeah we know Shaniyah, but they only did it cause they didn't like it when u guys ran away from them"she replied

"Well no one ask them to ran after us" I said.

   "Shaniyah it's not like that, he's  your mate, you guys was met for each other." She said

"im sorry u let me phrase what I just said, these two weirdos tried to kill us and your telling were met for each other". At this point I was ready to explode from angry.

    "Well to bad, u don't have a choose" the boy that was on the stage said winking at me.

"What's ur name" I asked him sweetly .

   "Its Aiden" he said.

   "Well Aiden fuck u and go fuck ur self cause clearly said I dont want to be with u "  I said with a smile. It seems like he's eyes was changing colors from green,blue and to ref, he was also shaking.

"Is he having a seizure" I asked calmly.

"No, Shaniyah stay right thier and let him come to u." Tom said.

"Why the hell will u tell me that, he is having a condition and u want him to come to me " I said shocked. All of a sudden Sarah ,Tom and the boy that I punched took Taylor hand and the all left me with him.

He came closer to me and did the worst thing ever.................. HE.......KISSED ME. He pulled away and looked at me, his eyes was back to its normal color( green). I looked at him with anger.  I quikly left the room and went outside thank god the door was right outside of the living room.  I sat down at the porch and could this day get any worse.  I took out my phone and called up human mates, it gave me a picture of werewolf. I read the facts about and remember at the part that the say something about a Luna and an Alpha, and also mates. All these things that these people have been saying are they true. Are werewolf 's  real.

    :-)☆★☆♡♥♡♥♡Thx for reading u guys. I can't believe I have made it 101 votes★★★ and its true  honour, thank u. Bye my darling's,swag money y'all. ♥♡♥☆★☆