chapter 8

(Aiden picture)

Aiden(wolf) pov

I heard my beta saying through the mind link that some chick punched him in the nose and took his mate with her. I instantly thought about my mate too i didn't want her to leave me or someone stealing her away from me. The though of that made my wolf growl,he instantly took control and met up with Kile (his beta) I can tell his wolf was in control too. He told me what happen and I know that the girl that had took his mate and punched him was my mate. We walked out of the house and used our werewolf speed and followed their scent we stop at a two story house and smelled their scent inside the house I walked up to the poor and banged on the door.

Shaniyah pov

Dammit how the hell did they found the house so quickly. "What are we going to do". I whisper. "Easy we got out the window" she said i looked at her 'i should GRATATA her ass right know'. "Oh hell naw why can't we just us the back door." "It's locked my dad has the key to it." We the heard another bang this time it was a long one. Those idiots are going to break down the door. I raned to the window their was a big tree u can climb on to get down. 'May god let me live a another day when I go on to this tree, Amen.' I said to my self I got on the tree and started to climb down to the bottom . When we got of f the tree we heard something loud break. We didn't stop to look we instantly raned to a bus. As we got on we paid and sat on the bus letting it take us to no where. I looked outside to see the boy that was on Taylor and the other boy who was on stage. Taylor must have noticed cause she looked outside too. The bus drove off, all that I could think of was 'what dafuq just happen'

Aiden pov

I smirked as the bus left. I knew exactly were the bus was heading and it wasntoo far from here. Get ready mates cause were coming after you, this little game of ours is going to be over yet.

Thx for reading hope u like it. Comment and vote plz. Bye my darling's ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥. Don't forget to vote ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆. :-)

Sorry if it was short