DORCHESTER

This is Dorchester.

Say hello to him.
Don't worry he may look a bit odd considering he is an old antique porcelain baby doll but I assure you he is none the less.
He's considered harmless, he's not really able to do much but I don't think that'll be any big problem for you from the looks of it otherwise.
Looks can be deceiving don't you agree.
I mean after all when have you ever seen something creepy ever before.
But I've been away for a year on a trip so I wrote down a list of rules to help him with the care that he is needed with.

List of rules:
1.) Make sure he is in glass case at all times, he is not to be removed from said glass case and the door is to be remained locked at all times.

2.) (This is a follow up rule)
The only time when he is allowed out of his glass case is when he needs to be polished or change his clothes.

3.) If you feel afraid or unnerved that the dolls eyes are following your every move don't worry there's no need to be afraid infact he's just needing attention.

4.) He must be moved from his shelf while in the glass case on a day to day basis and nothing more.

5.) Use a thin coat of porcelain cleaning wax on him in case if he gets dirty it's an old doll what did you expect.

6.) If Dorchester gets hungry there might be a jar of thick inky tar like liquid that should be stored in the liquor cabinet, it prevents him from getting cranky and crying out loud.

7.) Dorchester likes to play as I forget that I should mention that so if he needs attention from you take him out of his glass case playing with him makes him happy his favorite game to play is hide and seek.

8.) (This should be the final and most important rule of all time most people forget this rule.)
Do not and I repeat DO NOT lose sight of him he intends to get out of his glass case and likes to walk around the house sometimes so as I say this do not lose sight of him.

Oh and by the way if you have any difficulty following any of these rules then please do not hesitate to contact me at this phone number here: 1-687-234-6666.
Thank you and have a nice weekend now I must be going.