GOD MADE ME DO IT!

(The story that you are about to witness to this day involves a series of events of murders/suicides from between 1974 to  1979 where a bunch of murders took place in the united states where the people that had committed these murders only had one response to why they did it and local police from different states in the united states were shocked to their core........)

It was a great day in January 11, 1974 when the local rural suburban town of Wisconsin was suddenly disturbed by the sounds of police sirens of the local Wisconsin police department.
The police had gotten a phone call of a murder that happened just recently and when they had arrived they had arrested a man by the name of William Michaels and they had brought him out he was seen covered in blood as everyone had stood there looking at the man fashioning the pair of handcuffs, and when they had interviewed the man at the police station all he had said to them when he was asked why he had  killed his neighbor was "GOD MADE ME DO IT!"
For killing his neighbor the man was sentenced to death row in prison for his crimes he than had hung himself with bedsheets tied together hanging from the barred window on the prison cell wall.

On February 20, 1975 in the state of New Orleans local Louisiana police had been called over to a cabin house in the woods and it was reported that a wife/ household mother had been found and arrested by the police because she had tied up her husband and two children and murdered them all and had chopped them up to bite size pieces and had fed the remains of her family to a bunch of alligators.
She was taken into custody and was questioned by the police and had been asked why did she do it and what the woman had said chilled everyone to their core what she said next was "GOD MADE ME DO IT!"
She was later then had been excused and later the woman had went home and she had then committed suicide by dousing herself in gasoline and lights herself on fire and had burned to death along while inside the house.

In March 10, 1976 in the state of Ohio a local teenager by the age of 19 had wandered into a public zoo with a couple of friends the police were called and was given the report that the local teenager had snuck in a large hunting knife from his grandfather during the events of WWII and had used it to stab his two friends to death and  the Ohio police had asked him why all he said was.....
"GOD MADE ME DO IT!"
The police after questioning him they had him sitting over on a bench that sat directly across the lion exhibit.
While the one police officer had been distracted for one second the teenager had gotten up from his sitting spot and walked calmly over to the lion exhibit and had climbed the tall fence and without hesitation while everyone had looked over to where he was at now and they had tried to get him to come down but sadly without waiting for it the teenager had jumped off backwards falling down and then eventually hitting his back as he had landed and as he watched gleefully not fighting back and as the audience had watched in horror as the pack of lions that had populated the exhibit had swarm around the teen and then all the while later everyone watched men women and children as they gathered and watched horrified as they seen as the lions had now torn apart the teenagers body and devoured him all into pieces.

In April 2, 1977 in Washington state a former high schooler that was bullied their and he had went to high school showing up at around 7:19 a.m. and had showed up with a double barrel shot gun, a machete, and a AK-47 caliber round pistol and had murdered about 93 teenagers 7 of them were probably his school bullies 4 of them were popular "classy" cheerleaders and about 12 teachers plus one if counting the local gym teacher and then had turned the gun onto himself and pulled the trigger as his last words had been said as a police barricade told him to repeatedly to put the weapons down he pulled the trigger after saying "GOD MADE ME DO IT!" and then sending one last bullet into his head killing him permanently.

On May 30, 1978 in West Virginia a  father of two kids and his fiance had been found dead as well in their house the two kids were suffocated to death and their bodies slowly dissolving away in Hydrofluoric acid the fiance was found beaten to death and then later chopped to pieces with a hacksaw and the father was then found inside of a wood chipper the police assumed he had thrown himself in after murdering his family his neighbors who called the police were interviewed about what had happened they said that the father himself didn't have any enemies or anything he was normal and perfectly fine loving his kids and fiance  the one minute and the next he just started to lose it all and he just went up and killed his family but they swore that they could've heard him yell over the noise of the wood chipper shouting "GOD MADE ME DO IT!" and then jumping in head first followed up by him being chipped into gory bloody chunks.
The neighbors told the police that they tried to stop him and he could seek help for what he did but it was too late after he dove head first into the wood chipper.

And then in June 8, 1979 was the last recorded murder/suicide in history.
In the state of Houston, Texas police were called in to investigate the crime scene it was a horrible sight to see it was revealed that a texas football stadium inside and outside was that a whole entire crowd of people had killed each other in really bizarre ways millions of people were reported to be seen dead and written in gallons of blood on the wall inside the stadium were the words "GOD MADE ME DO IT!"

That event was the last recorded death in history noone could explain it, the question was why did it happen did everyone that had killed people and then committed suicide afterwards really believe that God had made them do it? Or were they declared as simply insane?
It's only up to you find out the truth.