The Thing That Stalks the Fields.

I don't know where it came from, and I don't know what it is, and I don't know what it wants all I know is that I can't leave my house because if I do it will kill me.
It won't let me leave.
Even if I try it won't let me.
I don't know what else to do and honestly it kinda scares me.
I never thought in a million years that I'd feel genuine fear on trying to leave my house, I just wanna go I wanna leave, LET ME JUST FUCKING LEAVE!!!

Now if you're confused and well let me explain how this all started just to fill you in on the gory details.
And if you're looking for an answer for all of this happening........well you're just not getting one so prepare for the disappointment on having no answers to answer your questions that you and I both know that you're planning on asking.
So don't bother asking anything if you want answers you can think of them on your own time so yeah let me explain this event.
But what I do know is that I might make a run for it.

I don't care if I die from trying to run away from it I just wanna be gone and far away from this place.
It all happened the one day when I woke up to find the haybells stacked around in a circle I don't know how they got there or who could've done it but it just existed to happen.
I end up putting them back in their usual spot.

The last person that tried to help me was a friend of mine I remember how it unfolded he pulled up to my house and he got out of the car and that thing whatever it was it didn't look human.
It came bursting out of the fields and it had grabbed him I can still hear his screams as the creature had crushed him inside his own car as he tried to run.

It's been five weeks since that had happened it's keeping me alive somehow and I guess I can only assume that the haybells that are surrounded my house again is a space barrier that the thing had made.
I might run for it away and far from this place I mean I may not get far enough but it couldn't hurt to try at least if you don't hear anymore from me then I'm probably already dead.
And I think you'll know what killed me while in the process of fleeing....