Chapter 2

3rd Person POV

"Um… Komaru?" Kei speaks up as the two girls descend towards the ground.

"What is it?" Komaru asks her as she stares up at her parachute, not wanting to even look at the ground.

"I-Is now a bad time to mention my fear of heights?" Kei asks Komaru.

"Yes, it's a bad time! It's a very bad time!" Komaru shouts at her

"You don't have to yell, I'm right here you know..." Kei sighs as she tries her best not to look down.

Komaru doesn't say anything, but she does let out a whimper when the wind blows her to the side slightly.

"Komaru, be careful! I can see your panties from here." Kei points out.

"Why are you still looking?!" Komaru asks her.

"It's okay, isn't it? We're both girls." Kei assures her.

"Mm… it's still embarrassing…" Komaru mutters as she closes her eyes.

***

***

"Finally! Sweet, sweet ground!" Kei exclaims as she and Komaru finally reach the floor. She crouched down and ran her hands across the ground, basking in its feeling.

"I never want to do that again." She adds as she and Komaru sit on the floor of the roof of the building they landed on.

"Ugh... that was so scary! Those kids were nightmares..." Komaru mutters as she throws the parachute off of her and Kei.

"Yeah, they–" Before Kei could finish her sentence, the sound of a fence rattling startled her and Komaru. When they looked over to where the sound came from, it was obviously more Monokuma's coming for them.

"Oh no...." Kei whimpers

"They're here..." Komaru mutters

Considering how many Monokuma were around and how close they already were, Komaru and Kei have no other option but to hide under their parachutes as the Monokuma's start closing in.

The girls hold on to each other very tightly under the parachute as tears threaten to fall from both of their eyes

"Please help us, please help us, please help us, please help us, please help us..." Komaru mutters quietly.

As the two braced themselves for what was to come, the sound of those robot's footsteps suddenly stopped. What replaced it was what sounded like metal clashing against metal. It seemed like somebody was fighting the Monokuma, and when Kei peeked out to see what was happening, she saw all those Monokuma getting ripped to shreds by a girl with dark violet hair, a tattered school uniform and a freakishly long tongue. What was even weirder was that she was doing all this with just a pair of scissors.

"Hehehehe... HAHAHAHAHAHA!" The girl cackles as she finishes off the final Monokuma. "Oh, killing these things just doesn't light my fire!" As she finishes things up, the girl turns around and sees Komaru and Kei.

"Fooound you…" The girl giggles as the remains of the Monokuma's explode behind her.

"Eep!" Kei yelps as the girl dashes up to her and Komaru, getting dangerously close to the latter's face.

"Hey, you! You're Komaru Naegi, right? Right right right? Isn't that riiiight? If you're not, you better tell me... I'll cut you into pieces and line you up at the meat counter!" The girl threatens Komaru by holding her scissors up to her face.

"Th-that's right! I'm Komaru Naegi!" Komaru tells her with a horrified expression.

"Good! And you..." The woman slowly turns her head towards Kei. "You. You're Kei Shinohara… Correct?"