10- Police Station

Yoongi's POV

"It must be Jungkook," Hoseok said as he walked next to me.

"Why would he impersonate that guy Taehyung?" I inquired, hoping that God would gladly give me the answer.

"Umm, I have no idea."

I sighed and placed my hands in my pocket. "Anyway, you said he lives in Busan. We just need to ride the train and reach him."

He nodded as I shrugged my shoulder and stood in front of what seemed like a mini-gate. Humans would tap a 'card' full of 'money' and enter.

It was simple.

"I want a fucking card with money in it. Can't you understand, Korean?" I kicked the gate.

"Sir, I told you. You need money."

"Okay. Okay. Let's speak humanly. Since we are on Earth." I messaged my temples and forced a smile at the guard.

"How to get money?" I asked with the calmest voice I could speak with.

"Huh? Y-You need a job, sir."

Job?

"Job as in work?" I titled my head.

"Y-Yes. You need to search for a job, and after a few days, you can have enough money to ride the train." The man glanced at a guy next to him and nodded.

Everything happened fast. I suddenly found myself on the ground with my arms aggressively forced behind my back. I was powerless, and all I could do was groan.

"Hoseok, do something!" I gritted my teeth and lifted my eyes to see his pure white eyes. The amber colour was gone.

God!

He was looking down upon me.

Was he enjoying the view?

I smirked, suppressing my desire to yell at him and ask him whether it was fun to see me under control or not.

Was that his reason? He sent me here and changed the nature of my body to that of humans so that he could free himself from me.

"If you don't want me, you are to kill me," I whispered and glared at God, but before I could see his reaction, my head was smacked and was forced to collide with the floor.

Soon enough, I was dragged by the police officers behind the bars. I knew nothing about the human system and terms, but I managed to pick up some of them as I listened to the people's whispers and the yelling of the officers.

Apparently, I needed someone to help me out of this situation. A human.

"How about Hyun Jae?" Hoseok who returned to his senses suggested.

"I have no choice."

I informed the officers and called her with the help of Hoseok or actually God. I didn't like the idea that I was asking for his help, but I was out of options.

"So?" I put my hand on my waist as the officer ended the call with her.

"She should be on her way here."

He coldly said and walked away. I rolled my eyes and imitated him in annoyance, earning a chuckle from Hoseok.

"God, I know that you can hear me." I turned to look at Hoseok and fixed my eye on his as the smile he wore dwindled.

"I will play along in this tag game, but if you really tossed me away, you shall know that I will turn this world, you created for humans, upside down." I approached him and leaned towards his ears and whispered, "I will make the mighty God regret his decision."

"M-Message sent."

"Good boy." I put my hand and took a corner to sit in.

I noticed the other humans accompanying me, giving me strange looks, but I neglected them.

"I came for Min Yoongi." A familiar voice spoke out which snapped me out of my thoughtless mind.

I raised my head to see her walking in my direction. She smiled at me when our eyes met and waved at me.

"Long time no see."

"My ass," I mumbled and got out, following her.

I didn't forget to glare at the officers who sent me behind bars before I left the police station.

She laughed.

I was taken aback by her sudden laughing.

"W-What was that for?"

"Nothing. Nothing. Just. Today, when you left, you didn't act like yourself. You were too polite, to be honest, so I was worried. However, seeing you glare at the policemen reassured me that you are fine."

Huh?

I placed my hand on my chest.

"Is something the matter?" She asked in a soft tone.

"My heart is beating fast. Am I sick?"