Part 1

A/n "I'm pretty sure you know everything so lets get on to the story"

No ones pov

The tv is playing it's a summer day you're watching the news. 

Your friends tease you 'bout watching the news at 7 am as a 13 year old, (yes your 13 deal with it. as you guess no lemon) you don't care. 

Suddenly on the news  you see a girl leaving Mount Ebott. You think "Impossible, no one survives Mount Ebott." 

Then it hit you, thats the girl that jumped 3 mouths ago. You're bout to text your friends but in the group chat their already talking about it. 

Frisk pov 

"What is that brother?" 

"thats we call the 'sun'." 

Everyone is on the surface but something seems 'off'.

 I try and reset but you cant the reset bar is surrounded by black tentacles (No not those you dirty minded ######)  

Then it brakes. "☟︎✌︎☟︎✌︎☟︎✌︎📬︎📬︎📬︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ☼︎☜︎💧︎☜︎❄︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ 🕈︎⚐︎☼︎☹︎👎︎ ❄︎⚐︎⚐︎ 💣︎🕆︎👍︎☟︎ ❄︎✋︎💣︎☜︎💧︎ ☠︎⚐︎🕈︎ ☹︎✋︎✞︎☜︎ 🕈︎✋︎❄︎☟︎ ✋︎❄︎📬︎ ☟︎✌︎☟︎✌︎☟︎✌︎☟︎✌︎" said Gaster. 

Sans teleports to me to see the menu, "Gaster... thank you," he said.

 I'm confused "What do you mean sans I can't reset?" he takes my soul and puts me inchs away from his face and he tells me and turns on his no eyed face (like that)

"Now I and Paps can live without doing the same thing more than 2000 times," he lets go of my soul and turns normal. 

"welp gonna go with paps" 

No ones pov

Now school is starting and find out what happens next time on Chara x reader.

____________________________________________________________

A/N idk if this will get popular but ill try to upload.