Chara x Reader Part 2

A/N Idk with title for now. 

No one's person pov

You thought last month you would enjoy the monsters.

 You understand why they got locked up, Frisk should have died from the fall and die then burn in hell. 

The days were beautiful, the birds were singing the flowers were blooming. 

Now it's a terrible day outside, birds are dropping died, fire is rising on days like these monsters like them... should be burning in hell. 

You yell "I F#CKING WANT THEM ALL TO DIE" you are home alone so no one will care. 

You want them to die, not as a joke but if you get a knife for one night you'll make it count =).

"No no no stop thinking that," you say to yourself. Then your inner demon screams "Kill them all, let them burn in hell," "yes I will," you replied. 

 *You are filled with wrath*(the meaning is "extreme anger").

Time skip because I have more ideas unless if we speed it up

btw Y/N pov

 It's the first day of school. 

"Uhh Seven Crappy Hours of Our Life," said my friend jokingly. 

I packed a knife to kill frisk when showing her school

 I could escape if I didn't want to go to juvenile. 

I see frisk she is around a lot of people.

 Stab and leave, but you see a girl no one talking to her but your eyes meet and she starts blushing and because of that you blush too. 

You walk up and say Hi she looks around like someone is behind her and says Hi in a confusing tone like I don't see her. "Are you confused? oh ya I'm Y/N you?" I ask handing her a hand. 

Chara pov

He... sees me? A boy or Y/N he said, is holding his hand to me.

 I shake it like any normal person hoping he will leave and not think anything of me because I'm a ghost.

 Wait I'M BLUSHING?!? THAT SON OF A B#TCH HAS MADE ME BLUSH!!! 

Then he leaves with a smirk that looked like me during the genocide run. Wait he went to his locker and put a knife in his pocket. I need to tell Frisk. 

Y/N pov

I'm moving to Frisk, but that girl told her something and both of them looked at me.

 If those two are friends I'll spare Frisk, for now =) so I put the knife away and went to class. 

When I get home I can't stop thinking about her she kinda smelt like chocolate, no you can't think that, your 13 not you are not even 14 then you two can legally date.

 "No stop it she is friends with frisk that means I'll kill her too,"

 "But I can't kill her she if so cute," 

"What you like monsters now?" My demon answerd

 "No I don't like them, I over exaggerated it,"

 "Weakling," 

"Not,"

 "Are,"

 I kept talking to myself until it was 1 am and then I fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________

Find out what happens next on the next episode of Chara x reader. should I update?