Kill yourself to stop the Yandere. Part 8

I knew I had to look for cuddle pics. Frisk=Y/N

Continues from last time your pov

I hug her it feels like and the hate is being sucked away you feel like nothing is a problem anymore "I love you Y/n," she said basically asleep and kissed me on the check and feel into dreamland, what has she done when I was parallelized? 

Chara pov, hehe boi

I pretended like I was falling asleep, and he fell for it! He hugged me so I said "I love you Y/N," then I kissed him, this time he wasn't a tomato and he smiled and tugged me closer to him I let him "I love you too Chara," he whispered, YES HE SAID IT now I was expecting a kiss but it never come 1, 2, 3 time was flying by and no kiss, "I'll join you in dreamland," he whispered then kissed me on the forehead... It felt fake... No but I love him... Then he started whimpering like a little puppy having a nightmare. "It's okay Chara is here," I hold his hand and move so close that our noses are centimetres apart

[ ] Kiss on lips   [ ] Don't kiss him

[ ❤️] Kiss on lips [ ] Don't kiss him

[ ] Kiss on lips [❤️ ] Don't kiss him

[❤️ ] Kiss on lips [ ] Don't kiss him *Z*

I pull in for the kiss and ... "Sorry Chara I don't want this just yet sorry," I open my eyes and see Y/N with sorrow in his eyes "I want to know you more before I kiss you, forgive me please," I felt like I have been betrayed but he didn't want it ... who would not want to kiss who their cuddling? He look away "Chara?" "Yes?" I reply "What have you done to me when I was paralyzed?" "All I did was cuddle you," I lied, how would react if I said undressed him fully then dress him? "Then why am I in my PJs?" Sh*t. "You came in your PJs so I don't know silly," "First I know your flirting with me my little ducky, Second okay I guess I believe you," he's flirting back "You know I won't lie to you my little angel," "Hear about the new restaurant called Karma? There's no menu - you get what you deserve," "Your so funny," "I thought you would PUNch me," I punch him "Hey!" "You asked for it," "You know how to get me out of a tree?" "How?" "Cut the rope," I gasped "Y/N!" I hugged him pretty hard "People say there're 75% water but I'm 100% useless," "Please stop," I hug him harder. When I open my eyes I see his face his nose was touching my nose I lean in for the kiss he doesn't stop me.

Your pov (Yes I can break the fourth wall)

She is leaning in for the kiss, F*CK THE LAW, I kiss her back it was warm and so special for her and me, I wished it never stopped I hear the door open so I stop the kiss.

Frisk pov (SHIPPING MODE ON)

I walk in the room to see how Chara and Y/N are doing I open the door a little to see if they are sleeping ... I found them kissing, (New ship got! Y/N and Chara) I open the door so the love birds hear Y/N is smart he rolled so I thought they where hugging not kissing "Chara what do you think sans or mom will think about this?" "Sorry Frisk ... It was nice meeting ya," he said, He ran so fast behind me with a knife at my neck "Y̶̧̩͈̏o̴̹̣̊́̾̓u̵̙̲̐̈́̍̒ ̶̳͎̣̘̎w̴̹̪̎͐̄i̶̞͛͝l̵̰̇͌͘l̴̘̪̓̕ ̸͎̄̂f̷͈̤̥̽á̵͈̊c̵̳̫̩̗̅e̸̢̟̠̓ ̶̛͇̾̌̇t̸̨͈̼̃h̷̤̟̺̾͆̀e̵͚̊͘ ̷̧̲̞͎̀̈́͊̅c̸̪̅͋̍͝o̸̫͕̰͊͋͠n̷̫͎̭͝s̵̝̭͛̽̅ẹ̵̿͗́͝q̷͍̝͍́̓́u̶̥̘̜̎̂̎̔e̵̡̋ņ̴̫͎͚̈́́̍c̷͎͍͇͒̀́ȩ̵́̔̏s̵̹̫̲̆͂ ̷̺̹̗̑̿̋" "Level increased Level 30," "Okay I won't tell anyone please spare me," "Thanks Sticker for helping," Sticker? Who in bloody hell is that? "Y/N please don't hurt frisk," Chara said with kitten eyes, "Chara you know I can't resist those eyes," *Meows* "Master come here with me," she started acting like a cat "Okay silly," when Y/N sat down Chara was right next to him, then he started petting her. "You know I'm still her right?" "Yes I know, now if you don't mind l̷̙̚ĕ̴̝̖̈́à̶̟̣͑v̵̧̬͑̚e̶̢̟̽  ," I leave "Give me your phone and unlock it," he said, I do as he said "Found it you did record it," and he deletes it and deletes it from my trashcan, welp no proof for me.

Time skip to when you leave to go home, Chara pov

I say bye to Y/N and went to my room, I summoned a knife and started cutting myself ... why did I lie I'm not trustworthy and he still loves me ... I open the window for the last time and start sliting my own trough "Chara please stop," what I cover myself so they don't see the cuts it was Y/n "Please stop It pains me to watch this," I know suicide is the question and yes is the answer is yes but still you can always say no like me, please stop let me help you," he was crying "Please Chara," "Sorry you can't help me Y/N," "No I'm sorry, forgive me for what I'm about to do. SANS NOW!" I look behind me and...

Frisk pov 

"SANS WHY THE F*CK DO I HEAR MEGALO ... we need to heal her stat," "MOM we need help, Chara has been hurting her self again." I hear a dish brake and next thing I know mom is in the room "Poor Chara can't live with her mistakes we need to heal her," "let me check hp first" *sans shows her hp* 1/20 "and the soul is a about to break," Mom starts to her her as much as she can. Hp 3/20 only true love can save her "true love?" "I can't so I am not the solution Fri ..." "I can try," Y/N says, he goes and kisses her. Hp 4/20, 10/20, 15/20, 18/20, 20/20 Chara wakes up kissing Y/n "GET OFF OF ME YOU FREAK!" she yelled "Hope to see you again" Y/n said as he leaves the room "he thanks kiddo you saved a life!" sans told Y/n "I KNOW!" "Chara why did you hurt yourself again?" "..." She looks away and starts to cry I try and hug her but she refused "Chara one of us have to stay with you, who do you pick?" Chara ran out the door and tackled down Y/N "Hehe running back so fast?" "I want him" She said "Well Y/n you have to watch Chara," "Ok but can I watch her at my house?" "I guess," "you two don't do anything FRISKy," they both said "Sans you motherf*cker," "Yes I have plans on that," "SANS!" "I'm joking tori," 

OK WHAT THE F*CK? Well he will F*ck tori at some point I guess. Makes sense.

Oh Your pov at your house

"So this is my house ..." she knocked me over in pined me so the ground "No get that lust outa here," "Please," "No I'm making a exception kissing you but that's taking it too far," She starts taking of my PJs. I push her off "Why?" "Because no," "Now can I shower and change without you killing yourself?" "Maybe," "I promise only 10 min okay?" "Can I shower with you?" "Chara," I say "Yes?"" You have only 20 HP and this knife," I summon a knife "Can deal more than a one hit KO" "You won't" I hit her for 19 HP with my hand "OWW!" "I do dare, here's 5 choco bars," "CHOCO?" "Promise you'll be a good girl and you have more choco," "Okay daddy," "Chara stop with the nick names or no choco, wait what the f*ck?" she giggled "Okay Y/N,". Thank god when you go upstairs you can hear it from the bathroom so she is not peeking. CREAK "CHARA I SWEAR TO GOD! I KNOW YOU ARE THERE" "How did you know?" "I live in this house," "True, also there is a blue van parking in your drive way," "Sh*t," you yeet all the soap off of you and run to your room and change and when ready you say "Chara come here," she did as said and you pull here into your room "Those are my parents," "Well we are here alone," She winks "Chara," "Yes?" she pins me on the bed "Last thing I need are my parents going into my room and seeing a girl undress me," "Okay I'll hide," she hides in the closet. "Hey Mom Dad!" "Oh your home," "Toriel told us you are going home with someone, who is it?" "Chara can you come here for a second?" I show Chara to my parents and we all play Uno "I win again!" "Chara please it's rude to brag," I tell her "Sorry Y/n," "It's okay Chara it's your first time after all!" My mom said  "It's 9 pm we should go to sleep, also Chara we only have 2 rooms you can sleep on the couch or with Y/n," "She can sleep on my bed I'll sleep on the couch,"  1 hour later your parents are asleep and you are falling asleep "Y/n," You open your eyes to see Chara "what?" "I had a nightmare, can I sleep with you? After all the couch is big enough for two," "Okay Chara," she lays down and cuddles you and you cuddle back it's great and you fall asleep.

Morning ok? Your Dads pov.

I wake up at 6 am it's a weekend thankfully I go down stairs and expect Y/n sleeping but He is cuddling with Chara, I take a photo and wake fate up "Wake up our son is cuddling here!" I say quietly waking her up, "Wait what?" "Look!" We both stare at the cuddling pair. I guess our son is growing up! I'm so proud of him.

Chara pov because why not?

I wake up cuddling Y/n he was awake already "How long have you been awake?" "About 10 min" "And you didn't wake me up?" "How was I suppose to wake a beautiful girl like you up?" "Wait what if your parents see us?" "3 hours too late," "We're just friends right?" I say "If you say so."

Chara leaves to go home  

____________________________________________________________

Do you like it?