play date

When you both woke up you blushed madly. Mirio woke up a few minutes after you did. You moved away blushing and mirio laughed at your timidness.

You smiled softly "good morning."

Mirio- "good morning!"

You smile and stand "wanna eat something?"

Mirio- "yes please!"

You smile and go into the kitchen. Mirio follows you and helps you make the breakfast.

You smile and start cooking and mirio helps. After you finish you plate the food and you both sit down.

Mirio- "thanks for the food!"

He smiles and you smile back. You start eating and so does he. After eating you clean up and wash the dishes. You try putting the dishes away but you fail and have to jump to reach the cabinet. Mirio laughs and puts the dishes away for you.

You blush and get out of his way "thank you."

Mirio- "no problem!" He smiles

You smile back and check the time "oh we're late!" Mirio waves and runs out of the house and you do your daily routine and change. You grab your lunch box and run to school.

On the way you see him run. You smile and join him. As you both run to UA you bump into neijere and amajiki. You apologize and run to your class as mirio joins the two.

You sit in your desk and sigh in relief. You take out your note ook and start taking notes like usual. Then it was time for lunch. You grabbed your lunch box and walked to the cafeteria, it was a week before graduation, all the girls were panicking and talking about how they're scared to be pro-hero and what they'll wear to the graduation. You on the other hand was ok with it. You were planning on leaving UA the day before graduation.

You sat at your usual spot and started eating your lunch.

You finished and walked back to class. Mirio stopped you half way there and pinned you on the wall of the hallway. You blushed darkly and he was pushing a soft pink.

Mirio- "y/n i..." he took a breath breath and looked you in the eye "I love you."