college

It was the first day of college and you were already running late. You ran to school holding some of your things and the rest in your bag. You joined yourself with mirio and you both ran to your homeroom classes. You got dorm keys. You smiled as you and mirio had the same dorm. You and mirio then continued on with your classes like normal and then went to see the dorm area. "Maybe king size?" You ask as you turn to mirio. Mirio nods and smiles "oh and a mini fridge with food and a microwave and-"

Mirio- "how about we buy more stuffies?"

"Stuffies!" You smile and clap as he laughs. "Like our first home." He said and you smiled. You both have been thinking of moving in together after the first week of being together. Now technically you have your own house.

You sketch out the room design and show mirio for his approval. "I like it!" He smiles. You smile and drop some of your things "well it was the first day and its friday so let's do some shopping and get settled in yeah?" Mirio nods as you grab your purse and mirio grabs your hand and locks the dorm door. You walk away and walk to a few stores. "How about a car first?" Mirio suggest with a chuckle.

You smile and nod. As you walk to a car dealer. You look around "oh how about a truck? Then we can get a paint job done? Oooooh" you gasp and ask for his approval. Mirio smiles and nods then goes to talk with the dealer. You grab your credit car and pay for the entire car and everything. You then draw the paint design with mirio's hero name on the back. Mirio blushed being a bit flustered and you laughed asking for the design.

While you both waited you walked around canvas while drinking tea. You smiled and leaned on his shoulder kissing his cheek. You had a few hours for the car to be ready so you just walked in your dorm................

➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️