gone...

You and mirio were sleeping peacefully like usual. You woke up did your normal routine, you both went to your classes and socialized a bit. You laughed and giggled with yiur friends.

Mirio joked around eith his teammates and laughed, you then sat in your desk and started taking notes in your class. You smiled softly while listening. But then- you here a code red alarm go off. Someone had broken into the school, it was a shooting.

The girls hid under their desk careful of their stomachs so they dont hurt the baby, mirio panicked and ran to look for you. He ran through the halls and slowly walked into your classroom, the teacher stood ready to fight.

When the teacher saw it was him she calmed down. Mirio looked under the desk for you and he grabbed you, then more boys barged in looking for their lovers. You held onto mirio and hid your face, he calmed you and held you close by your waist. Once you calmed down the shooter walked in, mirio fought most of them but some managed to take you and other girls from the class. You scream mirio's name and him and his teammates try to catch up with you, but by the time they did you were already getting driven away. You cried silently.

The kidnapper smacked you telling you to stay quiet, you just cried more instead. When they reached an alley they grabbed you and the girls and walked into a bar. You cry as they start hitting, punching, kicking and mistreating you.

Yiu scream for them to stop, you close your eyes and black out. You were the first of the girls to black out, mirio caught up to them with the police and they fought off the kidnappers. Mirio kneeled and grabbed you "sunshine. Sunshine wake up." He taps your face but you didnt wake up.

Mirio rushed you to the hospital and doctors rushed you in a room, they managed to heal your wounds and a nurse did an ultra sound to see if the baby was alive. Mirio sat down and held your hand, the nurse shakes her head and mirio grumbles covering his face.

You lost your baby...you were badly injured and your baby was gone....the doctors had to remove the baby or youd get badly sick. Mirio was sitting in a waiting room thinking of how he would tell you you lost your baby.

Once the operation was done the doctors did some tests and tried to get the baby to wake up. He walked into Your hospital room. He sat down and held your hand. It took a while but you woke up, you rubbed your head and sat up slowly.

Mirio smiled and held you close "my beautiful sunshine." He kissed your cheek