lost?...

You smiled and nuzzled him happily, mirio smiled and held you. The doctors walked in and a nurse had a sad look on her face. You tilt your head "what happened?"

Mirio looks down and holds your hand tightly, the nurse kneels to you and holds your hand "I'm sorry miss. But with the hit you took you've lost your baby..." you clover your mouth and look at mirio, then look at the doctors.

You cover your face and cry, mirio holds you and crys quietly "my baby..." you mutter softly and sob, mirio holds you close and kisses your head.

You sniffle and hold his hand, you hold onto him and cry into his shoulder. Mirio holds you and let's you cry.

Once you finished your cry you calm down and wipe your eyes, you get back into your normal clothes from the hospital gown and mirio pays then leaves holding you close, you go back to the dowm and you lay in bed.

Mirio gets you some snacks and feeds you as you lean on him and watch some movies on Netflix. Soon it was time for bed, he got you ready in your onsie and gave you your paci. He read you a story and you slept peacefully, he kissed your head and slept with you.

You lost your baby.....how else could life get worse? Well...who knows.

➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️

Admin- I know this story was short. Sorry, and thank you for 10 followers. I know it's not that many put I do appreciate it ^^ thanks for following and I hope the next chapter is a lot longer than this one lol.