Steven doesnt understand realistate

Steven wished he listened to Connie more often, because if he did he wouldn't be worrying out of his mind while Connie lectured him over the phone. Because now he was relying on his luck that the house he had bought over the phone was not crawling with whatever termites were.

How was he supposed to know it's dangerous to buy a house over the phone? He didn't think it would be necessary... I mean it looked okay in the pictures, and it was in a small town like the one he grew up in so it would be easy to make friends.

At least he hoped it would.

But according to his girlfriend, he might have bought hell itself. "Really Connie, I'm sure the house will be fine." He interrupted Connie's ramblings, not even bothering to look back at the phone while he drove.

"I know, I'm just worried about you. The house could have asbestos or something." Connie said in a worried tone.

"I have no idea what that is but if it does have that I'll get rid of it!" Steven retorted, he had battled countless gems he could take whatever asbestos was. Even if he preferred to use his magic for defense he was perfectly capable of Protecting the house from whatever house disease it might have. (Maybe it had a sprit in it like that one documentary Ronaldo showed him, even so his friend making skills would just kick in.)

As he pondered making friends with a ghost he realized  this was his turn. " I got to go, I'll text you when I get to the house, Okay?"  Steven clicked his turn signal and turned to see a big sign that stated "welcome to gravity falls!"

With a sign that cheerful, Connie must be wrong, this was going to be great.

—————————————————————

Mabel and Dipper sat on the humid bus heading to what their parents thought was a boring sleepy town. However the twins knew that was not the case, that the town had more secrets and adventure than any other.

"Last stop gravity falls!" The man driving the bus said. They walked down the aisle with Waddles, Mabels pet pig following suit.

It took some convincing for him to be let in the bus again, however in the end they "convinced" the driver to let him on.

Good thing Mabel now carried a loaded gun next to her grappling hook.

As they got off the bus they spotted a familiar Pair of Grunkles waiting for them "Kids!" Stan yelled, clearly delighted to see them.

They ran up to hug the two older men, Who despite just getting back themselves looked just like how they last saw them.

"how have you guys been doing?" Mabel who was practically bouncing in excitement asked.

"We're doing fine, I can't wait to tell you all about our travels!" Ford, who looked just as exited as Mabel- if not more said proudly.

"Like how I saved him and he said "Thank you Stanley your the greatest!"." Stan butted in jokingly.

"That.. did not happen," Ford glared at him "do you guys need help carrying those bags? They look pretty heavy."

"No I got this!" Mabel then attached her bag to waddles and slapped his hind quarters sending him running the opposite way of the shack.

"He'll be fine," Mabel shrugged it off in the others shocked faces" he knows where we're going... probably. Now come on I can't wait to see Soos, and Wendy and Candy and Grenda, I just wanna see everyone you know, I can't wait!"

"Hah, I missed ya' kid." Stan looked at them happily as they started heading to the shack.

"yeah we missed you too, I'm glad to be back. I can't wait to see what the new summer will bring." Dipper responded, feeling nostalgic seeing the town once more.

The mystery twins were back in business and he couldn't wait.