Bills favorite (NOT A SHIP)

Mabel had seemed to have learned a lot from her last summer at gravity falls. She knew not to get too caught up on boys. She tried to put her brother before her because he was the best brother ever, and she seemed to thing that anyone who said anything else should GO TO HELL (hell being a acronym of course for Helping Evil Liars Love of course,she hadn't changed that much) She also had learned some.. unsavory things about herself. Everyone else knew it was about time she woke up! she was selfish. Mabel knew this, and she tried hard to learn from her mistakes.

Bill somehow always seemed to enable her bad behavior. He was glad and honored to be one of her top fears for this reason. It was like a fight or flight instinct, she could not help it she  started thinking about her own survival over others. But she worked hard after Bill was defeated to try and work on herself, make others happy. And she could now confidently say....

She was basically having an internal panic attack at the thought of Bill being back.

To all outside of her mind was aimlessly watching the Staticy Television. But to those who would be able to read her thoughts could tell she was worried, what if Bill could tell she was a bad person deep down? What if he used the fact that everything was her fault against her? What if she offered her something she couldn't refuse?

She hated her impulses. She hated her selfishness. She hated the way she went after any boy and sometimes even girls in desperate hope of finding love for her disgusting self. She hated every inch of herself.

And Bill was sure to use this against her. Why wouldn't he?

She was a danger to her family. She was his ticket into the mystery shack.

She was a danger to herself for god's sake! I mean who jumps on a Pegasus?!

...but hey at least she still had that chaos huh? If Shooting star acted on all of her thoughts she would be dead.

Bill made sure to remind himself to act on that.