Your Favorite insomniacs meet a whats probably a demon favorite favorite

"Dipper look at that gorgeous man!" Mabel who had seemingly learned nothing about getting two-second crushes gawked at a feminine looking teenager who was talking to wendy.

Who's that?

"I've never seen him before... Why is he here? the shack is not open yet, Is he a robber?!" Dipper exclaimed worriedly. Oh no oh god this is how he dies, did he trick Wendy into this? he didn't even get his driver license and he's already going to die-

" I see you've met our new employee!" Stan, who was talking to Wendy, interrupted his thoughts.

"Oh really, you work here? Cool, dude." Wendy replied.

Oh a new employee. Mabel said she saw Ford tell Stan to get one, it was safe, they were fine. He was just over-reacting, as usual.

"New employee, huba-huba!" Mabel who already seemed to be getting a "do you like me?" Form made, screamed delighted.

"Hey! No crushing on the employees." Dipper said while walking over to where Wendy, Stan And the stranger were.

"Oh your one to talk, I remember you having a crush on a certain redhead!" Mabel joked at him.

Dipper was just about to retort that comment when he noticed the newcomers eyes, they were pink with diamond shaped slits. Slits, like the ones bill had.

"Hi my name is Mabel, and this is my brother Dipper! We are Grunkle Stan's great niece and nephew! I love your fashion sense by the way, it's hard to find other people with similar tastes!" Mabel, who clearly didn't see how dangerous he could be, happily greeted him as he walked closer.

"Hey, I'm Steven it's nice to meet you! I like your sweater, we kinda match!" He smiled warmly at her as he pointed to the star on his own shirt.

First thing he saw was her shooting star..

"Yeah we do-" Mabel was cut short by Stan.

"Look you can make friends on your own time, I'm not paying you to dilly-dally!" Stan instructed, Dipper needed to talk to him. Couldn't he see the family was at risk?

"Yes sir!" Steven enthusiastically cheered as he went to the counter.

Bill is the master of the mind- what if he survived.. what if Stan just invited him into the house..
_______________________________
Ford was not easily fooled, in fact quite the opposite. He had been diagnosed with multiple paranoia disorders.

So when he learned his brother Stanley had hired someone, he couldn't help but be suspicious. Stan probably hired a criminal.

So Ford felt like it fell upon him to meet the person, for safety sake.

"Hi welcome to the mystery shack gift shop! Were you buy at least ten things or you have to give me fifty bucks!" A kid who look about seventeen said without looking up from the desk he was scrubbing.

He needed to ask Stanley if that was a real policy, knowing him it probably was.

"Oh, mister pines! Hello again, I like your haircut." He complimented once he looked up from the desk.

"Actually I'm his brother, but thank you. I just wanted to meet the new employee." Ford chuckled, it had been a while since he was mistaken for his brother.

"Oh I'm sorry sir, my name's Steven what's yours." He looked way too apologetic for just mistaking him for Stan, was this kid okay?

" I'm Ford it's nice to meet you," he smiled warmly before he remembered what he was here for "Say... have you ever committed a crime?"

The kid looked confused to say the least I guess that's fair consid-

His eyes are slits, like bills.

How had he not seen it sooner, to be fair it was not exactly like bills.. his eyes were pink.

Maybe he was just wearing contacts.. the kid did seem to be wearing quite a lot of pink things, nothing to be worried about, yeah it's fine. Bills dead.

"Why do people keep asking me that? Do I need to commit a crime to work here?" Steven asked, looking very confused.

Why would he think that?? Does he not know how jobs work?

"Because if so, I haven't. But my mom was a war criminal, actually most of my family is war criminals. Except my Aunts and my grandma, they committed genocide. Oh, and I almost committed man-slaughter once. Jasper- that's her name, turned out fine though." Steven added

Wait.. WHAT.