𝟎𝟎 | synopsis

The Mafia Boss and the Billionaire

After the murder of her parents, Blisse Neves searches the world for the ones responsible, all while keeping the world's top mafia under control. While on her mission, Blisse stumbles across Konstantin Volkov, the world's youngest billionaire, in need of her help. In order to get the help they both need, a deal is made: Blisse and her mafia will get rid of Konstantin's enemies in exchange for Konstantin to look for the murderer of her parents.

As partnership turns to steamy affairs full of hate, lust, and temptation, Blisse and Konstantin battle their lives for complete control, but what they don't realize is the conflicts they'll have along the way. The only way it can end is in a disaster.

❅Not A Cliché Story❅

♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕

Blisse thought over what he said for a minute, before stood up and walked over to his desk.

"I'll accept your deal, Mr. Volkov," she said, "on one condition."

She walked over to his sitting figure, bending down to place both of her hands on the arms of his chair, trapping him in between her arms and her gaze.

"I'll send some of my men for you once you spread open your legs."

"Is that a suggestion, Ms. Neves?" Konstantin asked.

Blisse smirked and leaned down further to gently whisper in his ear. "No, that's a command. Now spread them."

♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕

ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ

All rights reserved. ©

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the permission of the author.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ

This story contains mature themes, language, and violence. It is not suited for anyone under the age of 18. However, since this is Wattpad and most of you are under the age of 18, I can't stop you, so enjoy.

a. aurorli